Resident evil 4 on PC controlling

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by LiudasLTU (5 posts) -

Hello all! :)  

I've been playing resident evil 4 on pc (biohazard 4) for a while and i cannot use some things. Maybe 

anyone could post  Control key's on keyboard? I would be really thankfull.    

Srry if i did any mistakes.   

Thank you. ;)

#2 Posted by napalm_winter (662 posts) -
The controls for that game are horrendous. You would be wise to wait for the Ubisoft official version of RE4. Should be out soon and will support mice.
#3 Posted by LiudasLTU (5 posts) -

I can't wait :D Ill try to play with these controlls, cuz its a game of my

dreams and i dont care how much it was messed up, graphics etc..

Thnx for opinion anyway :) 

#4 Posted by napalm_winter (662 posts) -
Just so you know, there is a mod that allows for mouse support - just google it.
#5 Posted by LiudasLTU (5 posts) -
oh, k. I'll keep that in mind :)
#6 Posted by GIJesse77 (3034 posts) -

Is it in stores for PC here in the US?

#7 Posted by Supafly1 (4441 posts) -

The controls for that game are horrendous. You would be wise to wait for the Ubisoft official version of RE4. Should be out soon and will support mice. napalm_winter

This is the official version of RE4 for PC from Ubisoft. It was no surprise that it was a horrible port. 

#8 Posted by napalm_winter (662 posts) -

[QUOTE="napalm_winter"]The controls for that game are horrendous. You would be wise to wait for the Ubisoft official version of RE4. Should be out soon and will support mice. Supafly1

This is the official version of RE4 for PC from Ubisoft. It was no surprise that it was a horrible port.

I am confused. I thought there was a european game called Biohazard 4, which had the crappy controls and was basically a terrible port, and then there is the official Ubisoft RE4 that will be very playable on the PC.  

#9 Posted by LiudasLTU (5 posts) -

And... 'I'f we would get back ''on topic', Anyone knows all PC keyboard

controls or something?  

#10 Posted by skyjuicerz (175 posts) -
To see the full list of all the keyboard controls, on the launcher menu (before you enter the game) there is an option that says SETUP. Click that and then click on keyboard on the next menu that pops up. The controls setup screen should show all the keyboard controls in the game.
#11 Posted by LiudasLTU (5 posts) -
thnx bro' !! :)
To see the full list of all the keyboard controls, on the launcher menu (before you enter the game) there is an option that says SETUP. Click that and then click on keyboard on the next menu that pops up. The controls setup screen should show all the keyboard controls in the game.skyjuicerz
#12 Posted by prowler666 (860 posts) -
i'm using logitech gamepad for this one. the game rocks 8)
#13 Posted by dbowman (6836 posts) -
Resident Evil 4 is out in the UK for the PC. It was published by Ubisoft, but the game doesn't have any mouse support.
#14 Posted by wugglez (719 posts) -

Resident Evil 4 is out in the UK for the PC. It was published by Ubisoft, but the game doesn't have any mouse support.dbowman

1 of my friends downloaded a mouse aim utility for it but apparently it wasnt that good

#15 Posted by acidBURN1942 (4897 posts) -

[QUOTE="dbowman"]Resident Evil 4 is out in the UK for the PC. It was published by Ubisoft, but the game doesn't have any mouse support.wugglez

1 of my friends downloaded a mouse aim utility for it but apparently it wasnt that good

lol your sig is funny! wok7 is a moron :P

I plan on using a gamepad, my sixaxis actually.
#16 Posted by sabartooth11 (1 posts) -
hi i have installed r e 4 on my pc & i have a ps2 type remote how can i use it in re4.......pliz help me
#17 Posted by malikmmm (2183 posts) -

and also download this keyboard replacement mod...

http://www.residentevilforums.net/mod-releases-mod-questions-f4/resident-evil-4-keyboard-replacement-keys-mod-t264.htm