Requiem:BloodyMare?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ttomm1946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 ttomm1946
Member since 2004 • 1871 Posts

Well Guys

As some know i'm an older gamer and the cutsey Anime stuff turns me off so I just started Requiem....I notice some lag here and there...

Has anyone played long enough to give me their impressions of the game?..community and guilds too?

Thanks in advance

Tom

StrawberryHill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 StrawberryHill
Member since 2008 • 5321 Posts

I only played until lvl 5 or 6 and just soloed. I didn't experience much lag. There is a certain amount of lag if a lot of players on one server. Nothing terrible. I can't answer to the guilds. I got a lot of invites to join parties, or guilds, but I was just testing the game out so I didn't join. People in the community seem decent enough. The entry lvl quests are your standard, fetch this/kill that type of thing.

What this game does have going for it, is a unique world, unique creatures and ethereal music and sound. I read somewhere that the game will be free to play until 2009.

ttomm1946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 ttomm1946
Member since 2004 • 1871 Posts

Thanks

so far so good.

StrawberryHill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 StrawberryHill

Thanks

so far so good.

ttomm1946

No problem, man.

Succumbus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Succumbus
Member since 2004 • 597 Posts

I saw it a long time ago before it was released. Seems like a more mature type game, it didn't really grab my interest too well.

How's the gameplay on it?

StrawberryHill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 StrawberryHill

I saw it a long time ago before it was released. Seems like a more mature type game, it didn't really grab my interest too well.

How's the gameplay on it?

Succumbus

Like I say, I only played to lvl 5 or so. The controls are your standard, wasd and space bar. Your mouse is your attack and view changer. You assign weapons and magic type skills to the numerica keys. In the early lvls, there is nothing new to set it apart from other MMOs as far as gameplay. You run around fetching stuff for people and killing things for people. The only thing that differentiates this game from others is the environments, story and sound.

It's worth downloading and trying. It's free. If you have some to kill, might as well.