reload or continue?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by skipper847 (3167 posts) -

Hi. In games if you make a mistake in such games like a strategy game as these do have more choices to do, do you stick by that mistake or reload the game from last good save?. Im playing endless space which has took me about 50 hour just to learn the thing as im not very good with these type of games but now getting the hang of it. In games like these if you make a mistake or your ship gets blown up do you go back to the best game save or bite the bullet and continue?

#2 Posted by Baranga (14217 posts) -

As long as there is a chance I get to the end, I always continue. I value consequences for my actions more than perfection in achieving the goal.

#3 Posted by Dudersaper (32949 posts) -
Depends on what the mistake/how much I want a certain goal/what kind of game it is. Like in Skyrim or Fallout 3, most times I make a mistake I continue, unless it's a quest/something I really wanted to complete.
#4 Posted by call_of_duty_10 (4954 posts) -

Reload.Always.

#5 Posted by nutcrackr (12466 posts) -
usually continue, although I have a very strange habit with GTA games that I reload my save games whenever I die or get arrested.
#6 Posted by SKaREO (3161 posts) -
respawn
#7 Posted by nilzg (753 posts) -
usually continue, although I have a very strange habit with GTA games that I reload my save games whenever I die or get arrested. nutcrackr
As do I, I don't like losing all my weapons :P As for other games I usually don't reload only when it's something I don't want to happen, for example in an RPG if I talk to someone and he gets mad after I say something and because of that I have to kill him I reload. If it's something small like I've sold a weapon which I didn't want to sell I continue playing
#8 Posted by sukraj (22133 posts) -

reload hands down.

#9 Posted by Justforvisit (5047 posts) -

I reload, then I continue.

Though, sometimes I also continue my reloading.