Razer to enter VR race.

#1 Posted by Ribstaylor1 (436 posts) -

Hey guys found a twitter post from the CEO of Razer kind of somewhat confirming the existence of a Razer VR set in the making. Link. If so things are going to get interesting. Lets hope this is true, would be nice to have another company in the mix of things.

#2 Posted by PredatorRules (7423 posts) -

The last company I want to make something innovative is Razer, we all seen the fail or their projects such as Blade and Tiamat

#3 Posted by Daious (1125 posts) -

I like how razer is acting like their saving the day... They are scooping in.

#4 Edited by Ribstaylor1 (436 posts) -

@daious said:

I like how razer is acting like their saving the day... They are scooping in.

Ya I agree but at least we have another company at least showing interest in the pc market of things. I'm assuming that's what it will be for if they make one since they make mostly pc peripherals.

#5 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23461 posts) -

Can't wait for it to collapse when i put it on my face

#6 Posted by Branmuffin316 (1200 posts) -
#7 Edited by evildead6789 (7503 posts) -

Hey guys found a twitter post from the CEO of Razer kind of somewhat confirming the existence of a Razer VR set in the making. Link. If so things are going to get interesting. Lets hope this is true, would be nice to have another company in the mix of things.

Vr technology is not that difficult, it already existed in the nineties , only we didn't have hd screens of that size with a good pixel refresh rate, nor had we strong enough computers to run them at high framerates.

Even 3d already existed sooner, heck i saw it once in an amusement park when i was 8 years old. I'm now in my thirties.

#9 Posted by Code135 (802 posts) -

Funny thing is that Razer aren't exactly familiar with the whole "low budget" and "cheap hardware" thingy ...

P.S. If the M$ and P$ consoles never saw daylight we would've had VR maybe 10 years ago ... ah well, what's 10 years of your gaming life worth anyway ... *sigh*