Razer Black Widow Ultimate

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The_Games_Guy (436 posts) -

Ok I need some help with my keyboard. Recently my computer had a crash and now my black widows lights wont come on. It's weird because I can still type with it and all the keys work fine. And the part of the keyboard at the top right that shos number lock and caps lock and stuff still lights up its just all the keys dont anymore. I tried reinstalling all of the razer drivers and got nothing. Anyone got any suggestions?

#2 Posted by Spike1988 (1619 posts) -
Lol silly question, but have you tried holding down the function key, (located directly next to right ALT), and pressing F12, (the keyboard light brightness level button).
#3 Posted by jakes456 (1437 posts) -

Razer products are garbage. Stay far away.

#4 Posted by jhcho2 (4427 posts) -

jakes456

I concur. Razer products are nothing more than cheap accessories slapped on with black paint and lights with some tagline about gamers

#5 Posted by ShimmerMan (4447 posts) -

Razer does a few good products, a lot of them are overpriced. But Razer Deathadder and Razer Abyssus are good mouses for the price. Black Widow Ultimate is decent enough, has cherry microswitches, ABS plastic on bottom, metal plating, NKRO, Full LED etc. It's not exactly garbage.

#6 Posted by Kendog87 (1111 posts) -

I like razer as a company, but everything razer i have had stopped working other than my mouse mat.

prob wont buy from them again.

#7 Posted by NintendoGamer3 (2848 posts) -

[QUOTE="jakes456"]

jhcho2

I concur. Razer products are nothing more than cheap accessories slapped on with black paint and lights with some tagline about gamers

I some-what agree. But I enjoy my Razer Naga. No complaints.