Question about Mount and Blade Warband

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lolrawrz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lolrawrz
Member since 2008 • 34 Posts

I was recently elected Marshall by the king of swadia, and I was wondering if I am the one that declares war if I'm the Marshall? I am asking this because my kingdom has been at peace for quite some time. When I ask a fellow lord (Count) whats the realm's next plan of action or something like that, they say you tell me your the Marshall. Doesn't the king decide if and when we go to war? If I'm the one that decides war then that would kind of suck, because we only have 4 castles, and the rhoduks have like 6 cities lolz. I heard that If you fail to defend a city or castle or whatever you will gain controversy?

Please share your wisdom my fellow M&B players!

lolrawrz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 lolrawrz

Bump

KalDurenik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 KalDurenik
Member since 2004 • 3736 Posts
Eh i dont remember... I think that if you recruit people from whatever faction you want war against they will get more and more angry at you and at some point they will declare war at whatever faction you are in. You can also simply attack a faction but you will probably get kicked out of the faction you are in. Did you try to talk to the king?
lolrawrz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lolrawrz

I asked the king whats our next course of action, and he said you are the Marshall, that's your duty. I guess I am the one that declares war? I always thought that the king decides war and when there is war the Marshall commands the army's. I had no idea:shock:, anyways that's why we have been at peace for so long lolz. There was also an option to resign my Marshallship, so I will do that.

Thanks for the reply. Still if anyone knows for sure I would like to know.

jhonel83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 jhonel83
Member since 2007 • 245 Posts
As far as I can remember, you can talk to a handfull of lords and make them follow you. Then if you decide to attack a faction -there you have it, they join in, it's war