Post a screenshot of your desktop!

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Coughs (813 posts) -

post a screenshot of your desktops!

#2 Posted by General_X (9027 posts) -
Here it is, I dig the new Zune theme for XP, and I made the background myself.
#4 Posted by TrooperManaic (3728 posts) -

heres mine

#5 Posted by Velocitas8 (10748 posts) -

Mine..

(Click for full size)

#6 Posted by halilmehmet (475 posts) -

#8 Posted by lachesis- (40 posts) -

Velocitas that's sweet! can you send me some links or name to the docks / time / media player?

#9 Posted by DJ8WORK (2675 posts) -

Photobucket

my desktop

#10 Posted by Velocitas8 (10748 posts) -

Velocitas that's sweet! can you send me some links or name to the docks / time / media player?lachesis-

Sure thing. Let's see if I can recall where I got everything..

Docks and system tray: ObjectDock + the Leopard skin pack (using the 2D dock skins.)

System Monitor: Rainmeter (note: NOT Rainlendar. Rainmeter.) with the Black Glass skin. (customized mine somewhat.)

Calendar: Same as above: Rainmeter, Black Glass skin.

Clock: Same as above.

Music Library/Player: foobar2000 + the fooAvA skin.

The various dock icons are from Deviantart. By the way, I wouldn't bother with foobar2000 unless you have a bit of time to play around with it. It's not the easiest media player to customize, and the default interface is pretty bland and unintuitive.

#11 Posted by Jamiemydearx3 (4062 posts) -

http://paulerxx.deviantart.com/

I have a few screenies.

#12 Posted by Domobomb (1914 posts) -
What's with 'The Essexfather'?
#13 Posted by vitriolboy (4356 posts) -

windows xp

#14 Posted by blooddrunk (1036 posts) -

hey domobomb,

not to get off topic

but im considering getting the case in your pic

is it an good on cooling?

#15 Posted by blooddrunk (1036 posts) -

hey domobomb,

not to get off topic

but im considering getting the case in your pic

is it an good on cooling?

#16 Posted by lachesis- (40 posts) -

[QUOTE="lachesis-"]Velocitas that's sweet! can you send me some links or name to the docks / time / media player?Velocitas8

Sure thing. Let's see if I can recall where I got everything..

Docks and system tray: ObjectDock + the Leopard skin pack (using the 2D dock skins.)

System Monitor: Rainmeter (note: NOT Rainlendar. Rainmeter.) with the Black Glass skin. (customized mine somewhat.)

Calendar: Same as above: Rainmeter, Black Glass skin.

Clock: Same as above.

Music Library/Player: foobar2000 + the fooAvA skin.

The various dock icons are from Deviantart. By the way, I wouldn't bother with foobar2000 unless you have a bit of time to play around with it. It's not the easiest media player to customize, and the default interface is pretty bland and unintuitive.

thanks a bunch. hey, if you could help -

my recycle bin wont delete, i've went into my registry and tried it, and even tried a program. any help?

#17 Posted by elitegeek13 (636 posts) -

Here's mine, and i'm rather proud of my background. I took it and photoshopped it.

#18 Posted by Vis-a-Vis (1977 posts) -
Here we go:Desktop Image
#19 Posted by lachesis- (40 posts) -

redid it :)

#20 Posted by ferrari2001 (16808 posts) -

HALLOWED ARE THE ORI!

#21 Posted by Munkyman587 (2007 posts) -

windows xp

vitriolboy

Ouch, if that is XP, you must really be using a lot of resources running transparency = / I tried that once, but it used more ram than just using vista. I would post mine, I just need to find a better wallpaper... I also don't know gamespots TOS for certain pictures, lol

#22 Posted by elitegeek13 (636 posts) -
[QUOTE="vitriolboy"]

windows xp

Munkyman587

Ouch, if that is XP, you must really be using a lot of resources running transparency = / I tried that once, but it used more ram than just using vista. I would post mine, I just need to find a better wallpaper... I also don't know gamespots TOS for certain pictures, lol

Yeah, see, even if i'm using Vista i always use the windows classic style. I prefer my spartan appearance for performance's sake.

#23 Posted by Munkyman587 (2007 posts) -
[QUOTE="Munkyman587"][QUOTE="vitriolboy"]

windows xp

elitegeek13

Yeah, see, even if i'm using Vista i always use the windows classic style. I prefer my spartan appearance for performance's sake.

Thats a good way to go, I agree... I just like my little effects, even at the performance hit = P Not sure why, but it works well enough. Purepwnage ftw btw

#24 Posted by Trilvester (1857 posts) -

I have XP but I use vista theme.

#25 Posted by poogawotta (182 posts) -
Woah, I have the same wallpaper as the TC.
#27 Posted by TrooperManaic (3728 posts) -
I think I had that picture as my desktop once.
#28 Posted by Munkyman587 (2007 posts) -
I have another of her, but I can't find anything quite like it that does not contain nudity. Since I live in a dorm, some people can report me if they are offended by softcore on a desktop, so I try to keep it to "clean" pics. fourchan has been failing pretty badly =/
#29 Posted by littlehelp (1264 posts) -

:3

#30 Posted by bluebusiness (541 posts) -

whats that chicks name?

#31 Posted by Daytona_178 (14962 posts) -

whats that chicks name?

bluebusiness

Jordan!

#32 Posted by DJ8WORK (2675 posts) -
[QUOTE="bluebusiness"]

whats that chicks name?

daytona_178

Jordan!

thats not jordan!!! her boobs arnt big enough!

#35 Posted by Plo_Koon_basic (799 posts) -

mine...

#36 Posted by yetiHUNTER001 (587 posts) -
Where do you guys get your wallpapers?
#37 Posted by Spartan8907 (3731 posts) -

I'll just post links. The pics would be to big.

Link 1, Link 2 (I use two that I switch every now and then), and just for the heck of my, my screen saver. I love my screen saver.

#38 Posted by X360PS3AMD05 (36298 posts) -
Hmm, i'm wondering if i should go back to just having icons on the desktop, but then i wonder why if i usually want to click on something while im in firefox and i'd have to minimize the window first :? The quick launch icons are a bit small on my display so IDK.........
#39 Posted by elitegeek13 (636 posts) -

mine...

Plo_Koon_basic

DUDE. your background is sick man. What game?

#40 Posted by Lilgunney612 (1878 posts) -

ok ill show mine.

can you guess what my favorite band is? *points at avatar*

#41 Posted by Lilgunney612 (1878 posts) -

DUDE. your background is sick man. What game?elitegeek13

looks like farcry2 to me.

#42 Posted by Daytona_178 (14962 posts) -
[QUOTE="daytona_178"][QUOTE="bluebusiness"]

whats that chicks name?

DJ8WORK

Jordan!

thats not jordan!!! her boobs arnt big enough!

#43 Posted by erikgergal (902 posts) -

heres my background:

now dont judge me on everything being black. i spend hours and hours in front of the computer a day and black is easy on my eyes.

#44 Posted by Vis-a-Vis (1977 posts) -
Emo! haha, just kidding...Also, is that a Metroid Erik? I like it.
#45 Posted by Jamiemydearx3 (4062 posts) -

Here is one of mine.

#46 Posted by erikgergal (902 posts) -

Emo! haha, just kidding...Also, is that a Metroid Erik? I like it.Vis-a-Vis

it is metroid. the thing is that i cant seem to remeber where i got that background. if you want just ask and ill upload it.

#47 Posted by Plo_Koon_basic (799 posts) -

[QUOTE="elitegeek13"]DUDE. your background is sick man. What game?Lilgunney612

looks like farcry2 to me.

yup it's farcry 2, i can't wait for that game.

#48 Posted by blackleather223 (1569 posts) -
my desktop/room How do you get pics onto here cause I'm trying to put my desktop pic on here buy have no idea how to do so. I know how to upload them to the album and all but not here.
#49 Posted by vitriolboy (4356 posts) -
[QUOTE="vitriolboy"]

windows xp

Munkyman587

I have a decent computer so any extra resource use is not noticable

#50 Posted by vitriolboy (4356 posts) -

my desktop/room How do you get pics onto here cause I'm trying to put my desktop pic on here buy have no idea how to do so. I know how to upload them to the album and all but not here.blackleather223

press the Print Screen button, paste it into paint, upload the pic to photobucket/gamespot/imageshack etc, post pic on forums, bathe in adoration of your awesome desktop (fingers crossed for last part lol)