Possibility of the Tales series on PC?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts

With Rise of Incarnates being a thing combined with Square-Enix saturating the Steam store with their competing franchise, I'm genuinely curious if PC ports of Tales games would be the next logical step moving on from RoI provided that it makes enough money for Namco.

Postosuchus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Postosuchus
Member since 2005 • 907 Posts

I certainly hope so, but doubt it. I was planning on buying a PS3 soon just for this series. Most likely if they put any on steam it would only be any upcoming next-gen titles or remasters.

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts

One thing that has me concerned back when the Facebook beta of Rise of Incarnates was a thing is that in the state it was in, Tales of Zestiria was literally the only reason to support that game, and perhaps it's too much to ask the Steam community to think twice about complaining when future ports are to be considered.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

The PC has been seeing alot more support from japanese developers lately so their is an possibility.They would start slow by releasing early games in the series on steam like what square enix has done with the final fantasy series.