Petition:"Bring Metal Gear Solid V to the PC"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SteXmaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SteXmaN
Member since 2012 • 550 Posts

Petition

Kojima stated multiple times that he wants to see it on PC.

"PC, that's my original background. I originally created PC games," Kojima said. "A long time ago I didn't want to rely on platforms to release games, so if people want it, I cannot make a formal announcement, but that is definitely something that I would like to do."

So sign&share,let him know that we care. o7

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@SteXmaN said:

Petition

"PC, that's my original background. I originally created PC games," Kojima said. "A long time ago I didn't want to rely on platforms to release games, so if people want it, I cannot make a formal announcement, but that is definitely something that I would like to do."

If he would like to do it, then F***** do it.

There is no need for a petition, it's been clear since Snake Eater that the PC crowd want it on PC.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#3 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58643 Posts

Not begging, sorry.

SteXmaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#4  Edited By SteXmaN
Member since 2012 • 550 Posts

@FelipeInside: I know i know xD , probably we will see it on PC,i don't mind the wait/delay,plenty games out there .

@uninspiredcup:I don't give a f*** what you think xD go post some bs thread on SW,like always xD

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FelipeInside

@SteXmaN said:

@FelipeInside: I know i know xD , probably we will see it on PC,i don't mind the wait/delay,plenty games out there .

Yeah I'm a fan. I even bought a PS2 to play Snake Eater than sold it, then bought a PS3 to play MGS4 and then sold it, lol.

MGS needs to be on PC. Fingers crossed for part 5.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 BSC14
Member since 2002 • 4187 Posts

I think MGS is the most overrated series ever right next to GTA and Final Fantasy so no, I will not sign it.

But good luck on your venture.

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts

If I got MGS on PC there would be 0 reason for me to get a PS4. Right now atleast lol..........

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#9 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

It has been hinted lot of times already that it'll be on PC at some point . If he wants our money , he'll release it . If he doesn't then good for him , there are plenty of other games to play . Not going to beg for a game and petitions are pointless anyway .

Is GTA V on PC yet .? Petitions didn't help eh .? Yes it will be on PC but when they will decide to release it on PC , same goes for MGS V . Petitions won't speed up the development .

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FelipeInside

@Cloud_imperium said:

It has been hinted lot of times already that it'll be on PC at some point . If he wants our money , he'll release it . If he doesn't then good for him , there are plenty of other games to play . Not going to beg for a game and petitions are pointless anyway .

Is GTA V on PC yet .? Petitions didn't help eh .? Yes it will be on PC but when they will decide to release it on PC , same goes for MGS V . Petitions won't speed up the development .

There should be a petition to boycott GTA games on PC with Rockstar's attitude.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

@geniobastardo said:

@SteXmaN said:

Petition

Petitions are always useless. I'll passs on this one too. If Kojima wants to release this game on PC then he must do it, if he doesn't.... then it's his problem. Anyway, first we gotta make sure that is this game really worth our desires? like MGS 4 was.

The reason why Dark Souls is on PC is because of public demand and petitions....

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

@geniobastardo said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

@geniobastardo said:

@SteXmaN said:

Petition

Petitions are always useless. I'll passs on this one too. If Kojima wants to release this game on PC then he must do it, if he doesn't.... then it's his problem. Anyway, first we gotta make sure that is this game really worth our desires? like MGS 4 was.

The reason why Dark Souls is on PC is because of public demand and petitions....

Well that was pure luck because if you see... people have been crying out for The last of us and many others but the devs didn't even bat an eye on them. Still I won't say that you're doing something bad but you gotta acknowledge the fact that this action of yours have very low possibility of success.

The Last of Us? That is a first party game owned by Sony. It's obvious that game won't appear on anything else but Playstation consoles. However, games likes Ground Zeroes or Dark Souls are owned and published by third party companies. If they see that there is demand for their games games on other platforms, they would be crazy not to take up the opportunity and port it over.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Cloud_imperium

@JangoWuzHere said:

@geniobastardo said:

@SteXmaN said:

Petition

Dark Souls is not best selling game in the world and they needed to make sure that there is indeed a market for it on PC . They themselves asked to show support , that is not the case with other games . It was going to be on PC anyway , they were already considering it and even community showed them great interest , the game was bare bones on PC without mods .

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Kojima the master troll, if he wanted to make it on PC nothing is stopping him. Just a boat full of empty promises as usual.

heguain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 283

User Lists: 35

#17 heguain
Member since 2007 • 1433 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:

That's right.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#19 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

I liked MGS1 but didnt really like any MGS game after that and have no idea how MGS4 managed to get 10/10. Dont get mad but I dont really care that much weather this overrated franchise is on PC or not and I dont think enough PC gamers in general do either.

Gamerno66666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#20 Gamerno66666
Member since 2013 • 175 Posts

Seriously? Petitions again? I am gonna just post this here.

heguain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 283

User Lists: 35

#21 heguain
Member since 2007 • 1433 Posts

@gamerno66666You confuse me man, you really do..:P

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cloud_imperium

@heguain said:

@gamerno66666You confuse me man, you really do..:P

Same here .

Gamerno66666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#23 Gamerno66666
Member since 2013 • 175 Posts

@heguain: @Cloud_imperium LOL. I am just tired of seeing these petitions that does nothing. So was just having some fun.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Cloud_imperium

@gamerno66666 said:

@heguain: @Cloud_imperium LOL. I am just tired of seeing these petitions that does nothing. So was just having some fun.

Lol , carry on .

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 FelipeInside

To be honest I don't know if I want to support them these days:

http://www.geek.com/games/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes-can-be-completed-in-10-minutes-1588210/