Petition 343 Industries to release halo on pc

This topic is locked from further discussion.

etgbrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 etgbrown
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Hello everyone! i am starting a petiton to show 343 how many PC gamers would purchase Master Chief Collection if it were to be released. all who wish to show their support please sign this petition.

http://www.change.org/petitions/343-industries-bring-halo-master-chief-collection-and-all-future-halo-titles-to-the-pc-platform

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2  Edited By Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11782 Posts

As long as there is LAN, or Online Co-op!

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#3 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Halo is biggest franchise on Xbox , and it helps M$ sell lot of consoles . It won't come to PC . If you think otherwise , then you are stupid . Stop wasting your time with these pointless petitions . If devs decide to make game for PC , then it ends up on PC , petition or not .

Halo on other hand is a good console shooter but PC already have alot better shooters . As far as Sci Fi games go , Squadron 42 and Star Citizen will be something very special that won't be available on consoles in 2015 and 2016 respectively .

bluesunmerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6 bluesunmerc
Member since 2014 • 281 Posts

IF you dont want to sign the petition then why do you comment? If he wants to make a petition to get games he like put on the pc then why shoot down his plane? I for one will support your cause. I would love to see the halos on the pc.

Cwagmire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Cwagmire21
Member since 2007 • 5896 Posts

As someone who played a lot of halo on 360. PC gamers aren't missing much. It became so popular on the original Xbox and continued onto the 360 because of the lack of good shooters on the platform. PC has never had a problem getting good FPS games IMO.

As others have mentioned, Halo is MS's cash cow. They want it to stay exclusive for their Xbox brand to continue to push more console units.

Old_Gooseberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#9  Edited By Old_Gooseberry
Member since 2002 • 3958 Posts

i'd like this to happen but it'll never happen

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

No Thanks..

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

@Cwagmire21 said:

As someone who played a lot of halo on 360. PC gamers aren't missing much. It became so popular on the original Xbox and continued onto the 360 because of the lack of good shooters on the platform. PC has never had a problem getting good FPS games IMO.

As others have mentioned, Halo is MS's cash cow. They want it to stay exclusive for their Xbox brand to continue to push more console units.

I think I'd rather play Halo 3, Halo 4, and ODST then most shooters on the PC platform. Most of the shooters on PC are also available on consoles. However, a lot of people still buy Halo, despite an overcrowded game market.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

microsoft already knows of the PC halo fanbase. even IF it does end up on the PC they wont be telling us anytime soon