Petition 343 Industries to release halo on pc

#1 Posted by etgbrown (1 posts) -

Hello everyone! i am starting a petiton to show 343 how many PC gamers would purchase Master Chief Collection if it were to be released. all who wish to show their support please sign this petition.

http://www.change.org/petitions/343-industries-bring-halo-master-chief-collection-and-all-future-halo-titles-to-the-pc-platform

#2 Edited by Lach0121 (9796 posts) -

As long as there is LAN, or Online Co-op!

#3 Posted by Cloud_imperium (2567 posts) -

Halo is biggest franchise on Xbox , and it helps M$ sell lot of consoles . It won't come to PC . If you think otherwise , then you are stupid . Stop wasting your time with these pointless petitions . If devs decide to make game for PC , then it ends up on PC , petition or not .

Halo on other hand is a good console shooter but PC already have alot better shooters . As far as Sci Fi games go , Squadron 42 and Star Citizen will be something very special that won't be available on consoles in 2015 and 2016 respectively .

#4 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

they'll release it by time, trust me. They won't miss out this golden opportunity.

#5 Posted by Jeager_Titan (945 posts) -

No. stop with these petitions.

#6 Posted by bluesunmerc (83 posts) -

IF you dont want to sign the petition then why do you comment? If he wants to make a petition to get games he like put on the pc then why shoot down his plane? I for one will support your cause. I would love to see the halos on the pc.

#7 Posted by Cwagmire21 (5887 posts) -

As someone who played a lot of halo on 360. PC gamers aren't missing much. It became so popular on the original Xbox and continued onto the 360 because of the lack of good shooters on the platform. PC has never had a problem getting good FPS games IMO.

As others have mentioned, Halo is MS's cash cow. They want it to stay exclusive for their Xbox brand to continue to push more console units.

#8 Posted by Chatch09 (309 posts) -

Halo is biggest franchise on Xbox , and it helps M$ sell lot of consoles . It won't come to PC .

^This. Or at the very least I wouldn't expect it for a few years. Although M$ would still make money from PC game sales, they need their semi-failure of a "next-gen" console to pick up the slack, and it can only do so if people have incentive to actually buy it. Halo is that incentive, or at least arguably the biggest one.

#9 Edited by Old_Gooseberry (3479 posts) -

i'd like this to happen but it'll never happen

#10 Edited by naz99 (1225 posts) -

No Thanks..

#11 Posted by JangoWuzHere (16129 posts) -

As someone who played a lot of halo on 360. PC gamers aren't missing much. It became so popular on the original Xbox and continued onto the 360 because of the lack of good shooters on the platform. PC has never had a problem getting good FPS games IMO.

As others have mentioned, Halo is MS's cash cow. They want it to stay exclusive for their Xbox brand to continue to push more console units.

I think I'd rather play Halo 3, Halo 4, and ODST then most shooters on the PC platform. Most of the shooters on PC are also available on consoles. However, a lot of people still buy Halo, despite an overcrowded game market.

#12 Posted by lawlessx (46560 posts) -

microsoft already knows of the PC halo fanbase. even IF it does end up on the PC they wont be telling us anytime soon