Perpetuum, heard of it? A large MMORPG that's coming from steam greenlight

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Jinassi (1 posts) -
There was downtime in the game and I was high on caffeine so I looked around where to find out why isn't there more players in this sandbox that costs you like 9 or $ per month. I'm just curious why and if you still haven't checked it pls do. Atleast come in and say hello. I'm Finka ingame.
#2 Posted by ionusX (25715 posts) -

There was downtime in the game and I was high on caffeine so I looked around where to find out why isn't there more players in this sandbox that costs you like 9 or $ per month. I'm just curious why and if you still haven't checked it pls do. Atleast come in and say hello. I'm Finka ingame.Jinassi
and this is the part where i get turned off by an indie mmo

#3 Posted by skrat_01 (33767 posts) -
Yeah I've read about it a bunch on RPS, it sounds fantastic. However I'm not down for paying a sub fee at the moment, however I do hope it gets through Greenlight. Gave it a thumbs up ages ago.
#4 Posted by -Unreal- (24537 posts) -

Why don't I play?

Because Blizzard still updates WoW.

#5 Posted by vfibsux (4205 posts) -

Why don't I play?

-Unreal-
/puke
#6 Posted by Moloch121 (677 posts) -

Why don't I play?

-Unreal-
[QUOTE="-Unreal-"]

Why don't I play?

vfibsux
/puke

Look at his sig and no Unreal I don't care about GW2 but WoW is stale and boring now.
#7 Posted by HyperWarlock (3256 posts) -

[QUOTE="-Unreal-"] [QUOTE="vfibsux"][QUOTE="-Unreal-"]

Why don't I play?

Moloch121

/puke

Look at his sig and no Unreal I don't care about GW2 but WoW is stale and boring now.

In you're opinion.

#8 Posted by vfibsux (4205 posts) -
[QUOTE="Moloch121"][QUOTE="-Unreal-"]
[QUOTE="-Unreal-"]

Why don't I play?

vfibsux
/puke

That's why anything he says about WoW makes me want to throw up. I have no opinion on WoW other than it is not for me, just hearing him pimp it in every post gets nauseating.
#9 Posted by KABCOOL (1144 posts) -
[QUOTE="vfibsux"][QUOTE="Moloch121"][QUOTE="-Unreal-"] /puke

That's why anything he says about WoW makes me want to throw up. I have no opinion on WoW other than it is not for me, just hearing him pimp it in every post gets nauseating.

Yea I can't stand it. Almost every time I see him posting it has something to do with WoW and how great it is.
#10 Posted by Ragingbear505 (819 posts) -

I played it for a bit. Kind of like EVE pre-2005, but I already play EVE so I didn't see much point.

#11 Posted by Falconoffury (1717 posts) -

I tried the free trial a few years ago, and I thought it was pretty decent. The main reason I didn't play this game was that I was playing Darkfall, which had much more engaging combat. It is one of very few MMORPGs where you control a land-based machine as your character.