PC games (offline)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Ryuk-Shinigami (630 posts) -
Im looking for some good games that arnt online base. The newer the game the better but over all old games are also good. So basicly im looking for a good offline playable game.
#2 Posted by foxhound_fox (88776 posts) -
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. Superb single player experience.
#3 Posted by Franko_3 (5728 posts) -
you will have to give us more info (comp spec, genre you like), because you will receive 100 differents answers
#4 Posted by Serial-No_3404 (2876 posts) -
rise of nations has a great single player...morrowind...simcity
#5 Posted by SaintJimmmy (2815 posts) -
The Halflife series and for kicks get gmod with it
#6 Posted by Platearmor_6 (2817 posts) -
Crysis is pretty damn good and has alot of replayability but the singleplayer is quite short without any replays and it can be a bit of a resource hog.
#7 Posted by fireandcloud (5118 posts) -
i'm playing crysis at the moment. it's great!
#8 Posted by om3ga_storm (402 posts) -

i guess single player RPGs like the witcher, neverwinter nights 2 would be ideal.

#9 Posted by Wasdie (50003 posts) -
Stalker, FEAR, Half-Life, CoD 1 and 2, World in Conflict (amazing story), Homeworld and Homeworld 2, Oblivion, Mount and Blade.
#10 Posted by whitey_rolls (2499 posts) -
I just finished the witchers demo, i had always planned on getting the enhanced version before i actually played it, but the demo was really good and i want to play more ... so i'd say try the witcher looks quite good
#11 Posted by Ryuk-Shinigami (630 posts) -

i think ill try half life. I hear its on sale along with portal

#12 Posted by thusaha (14495 posts) -

Ryuk-Shinigami
Then get The Orange Box.
#13 Posted by fireandcloud (5118 posts) -

Ryuk-Shinigami

you do know that you need internet connection initially, right? just letting you know in case you don't have internet connection (or even slow connection).

#14 Posted by manvi123 (3 posts) -

Hi Guys, I think you should try kings of the club. It's a very interesting game.It's a a fun and engaging trick-based action puzzle game.The game has 96 levels, including 10 multi-level challenges, plus bonus areas, and offers hours of game play and a host of gadgets.

#15 Posted by Timberwolf5578 (311 posts) -

Divine Divinity, The Witcher, Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer

#16 Posted by BroNathan (5 posts) -
Hey..I was wondering what you think of these games..offline.. 1.left for dead. 2.far cry 2 3. crysis I want to buy a new game fo rmy pc I have never really planin games on it only my ps3....& if anyone needs help on fallout 3 send me a message I promise you I wil find you an awnser..But anyways..Please give me some awnsers I want to buy the game today...thanks...
#17 Posted by manos019 (1 posts) -
the FALLOUT NEW VEGAS or the FALLOUT 3 also you can play JUST CAUSE 2
#18 Posted by ionusX (25716 posts) -

dawn of war: dark crusade

stalker: call of pripyat

metro 2033

super meat boy

a reckless disregard for gravity

batman: arkham asylum

painkiller

#19 Posted by whitey_rolls (2499 posts) -

Guys this thread is 3 years old - let it die.

#20 Posted by justduckyjenn (1 posts) -

Guys this thread is 3 years old - let it die.

whitey_rolls
No way! Keep it going, everyone. I'm going to be with sporadic internet soon, and it's a pain in the ass trying to find games to play. Even D3, which I was crazy excited about, will require a continuous interenet connection..... I'm thinking of pulling out Myst.