PC Game Screenshot Thread - Post your Screenshots here!

#601 Posted by TheShadowLord07 (22113 posts) -

@the_bi99man

this makes me want to buy the game again. but I wonder if epic would put the game on steam when gfwl goes down. I hope so.

#602 Posted by TCheetor (37 posts) -
#603 Posted by raging_user (383 posts) -

finally got prototype 2 to run on a PC

#604 Posted by raging_user (383 posts) -

more prototype 2 ridiculousness

#605 Edited by the_bi99man (11047 posts) -

@the_bi99man

this makes me want to buy the game again. but I wonder if epic would put the game on steam when gfwl goes down. I hope so.

That would be real nice. If that happens, I might actually be able to use my legit copy again. I have a boxed retail copy from way back, but the ridiculous DRM nonsense has made it impossible to install without cracks and stuff since like a year after it came out. I got such an urge to replay a couple weeks ago that I went to... non-kosher methods to get a working copy.

#606 Posted by TheShadowLord07 (22113 posts) -

^should have pm that without replying me here. would hate to see you get banned for something like that

#607 Edited by the_bi99man (11047 posts) -

@TheShadowLord07: psh. The mods aren't even watching anymore. Hahaha. I aint worried.

#608 Posted by blangenakker (2226 posts) -

Cities in Motion 2. Game seems some what difficult :/

#609 Edited by EliteM0nk3y (3382 posts) -

Just random stuff happening in Skyrim

Wow Steam compression + Gamespot compression = s*** looking pictures

#610 Posted by blangenakker (2226 posts) -

Gotten back into TF2

Only been away for a few months and yet it felt nostalgic :3

#611 Posted by mhofever (3952 posts) -

Temporarily gaming on my laptop as my PC is at my new place, I'm quite surprised and happy that New Vegas works well on my laptop, though I had to turn off AA and lower AF to 2.

#612 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16297 posts) -

Just random stuff happening in Skyrim

Wow Steam compression + Gamespot compression = s*** looking pictures

Yeah, i've had the same thing happening to me. Before the redesign my pictures looked fine. But if you put a picture in large mode now it just stretches a badly compressed image.

Lol @ that screenshot XD

#613 Edited by couly (5809 posts) -

just thought I'd post a pic of AC4 and the companion app on my iPad.

#614 Posted by mhofever (3952 posts) -

Raving Rabbids invade the Caribbean!

#615 Posted by the_bi99man (11047 posts) -

@mhofever: Ha! Is that some kind of easter egg, or a mod?

#616 Edited by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

What a piece of crap GS's uploader is, the fact that you have to right click to view the image's proper res and quality is baffling, somehow GS made it worse. And the image coding, gee. Anyways, 1 screen of certain PS4 and X1 games I own:

Resogun:

Killzone Shadow Fall:

Knack:

Ryse:

Forza 5:

Killer Instinct:

Dead Rising 3:

Crimson Dragon:

#617 Posted by mhofever (3952 posts) -

@the_bi99man: It's a cheat you unlock when you collect enough fragments or chests, it's definitely worth collecting them. Morphs all enemies into raving rabbids.

I've just got to unlock 2 more cheats. There's one that makes Edward Kenway sound like a typical pirate with the Arrr and the Dead's Mans Chest stuff.

#618 Posted by TheShadowLord07 (22113 posts) -

@mitu123

are you using a video game capture card or something?

#619 Posted by couly (5809 posts) -

Ryse looks amazing, pity about the game itself

#621 Posted by blangenakker (2226 posts) -

Cities in Motion 2. This game isn't the greatest at easing you into the game

#622 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

@mitu123

are you using a video game capture card or something?

Yes, Avermedia Gamebroadcaster HD.

@couly said:

Ryse looks amazing, pity about the game itself

I found the game decent actually.

#623 Posted by blangenakker (2226 posts) -

Spam some more TF2 to hopefully get more people to post screenshots of games.

Some bragging time

I will go on a whim and say the other team wasn't so good...

#624 Posted by the_bi99man (11047 posts) -

@mitu123 said:

What a piece of crap GS's uploader is, the fact that you have to right click to view the image's proper res and quality is baffling, somehow GS made it worse.

Even if you open them in a new window, they're not the proper quality. Resolution, yes, but GS compresses the images when they re-host.

#625 Edited by TheShadowLord07 (22113 posts) -

trying to finish the witcher 2 as my ssd died on me when i was trying to finish it. I kind of like the writing in the game comparing to dragon age. voice acting is also pretty good as well. doesn't feel like voice acting but acting like in movies or something. combat is pretty good as well. Though the character models are really bad for for 2011 game. Really excited for the Wild Hunt.

http://imageshack.us/a/img819/1562/dfm6.png

#626 Edited by EliteM0nk3y (3382 posts) -

Shadow Warrior

#627 Posted by blangenakker (2226 posts) -

Brutal Legend. A not so great port

Looks great but, performance is iffy and some animations were clearly not designed for 60FPS

#628 Posted by mhofever (3952 posts) -

Quite enjoying the Seasons of Skyrim ENB.

#629 Posted by blangenakker (2226 posts) -

damn, I would just get Skyrim for the mods

#630 Posted by PredatorRules (7428 posts) -

FEAR 3

#631 Posted by SirSlimyScott (266 posts) -

#632 Edited by raging_user (383 posts) -

Prototype 2

#633 Edited by pandora_wizard (56 posts) -

Blossomsoft weren't clear about this but I think it's whether for PC or it's the Nintendo 3DS version of Eternal Eden they've announced before.

#634 Posted by insane_metalist (5975 posts) -

Far Cry 3, beautiful game.

#635 Edited by Cobra_nVidia (1446 posts) -

Wing Commander Privateer

Got on GOG for Windows and Mac OS for like 5 bucks. Definitely the most authentic version I've played in a long time, except it isn't a colossal pain in the ass to get running like back in the good old DOS days (mmm...custom autoexec.bat and config.sys with extended memory...so much fun).

Also, a lvl 1 shield on a Centurion...is pretty bad. It's actually safer in the Taurus with a lvl 2 shield and duel missile launchers. Retro and Pirate Talons can blast though the shield almost instantly, and the high speeds that you can get with a Centurion increase the risk of a collision, which lvl 1 shields can't absorb.

#636 Posted by insane_metalist (5975 posts) -

More Far Cry 3

#637 Posted by mhofever (3952 posts) -

Assassin's Creed ; Freedom Cry.

Ubisoft DLC usually sucks but Freedom Cry feels more like a good expansion, with a new map, new characters, weapons and game-play features.

#638 Edited by Cobra_nVidia (1446 posts) -

Call of Duty 2

Runs alright on a mobile i5 with an HD4000, even on medium. Haven't tried high settings, but I haven't seen much in terms of fps drops.

Also controls surprisingly not-horrible with a kb/touchpad. Not enough for me to get out of bed and bother with a mouse. Worst thing is actually the weird angles. Probably still easier to use than a console controller, anyway.

#639 Edited by GarySpot (89 posts) -
#640 Edited by mhofever (3952 posts) -

Just got Dayz, I like how all the buildings have interiors now, makes it worth leaving the south. Also like how you can wear different clothes and stuff.

#641 Posted by Jd1680a (5921 posts) -

I got Star Trek the Video Game for $7.50 on the Steam Sale last week. The game is ok, but its not mind blowing. You get to pick either from Spock or Kirk to play as, the are minor differences like seeing different points of view from each character during cut scenes.

The Gorn made me interested about this game and the fact it took place right before Into Darkness movie. Too bad, I would wish to see this storyline play out in the theater and have Into Darkness as a video game.

#642 Posted by mhofever (3952 posts) -

Had a great DayZ session with Kozzy and pals. Game is fun with people despite it being in alpha, there were some funny moments.

#643 Posted by Cobra_nVidia (1446 posts) -

Call of Duty 2

Up to High Details gooo little mobile i5! :D

#644 Edited by wis3boi (31118 posts) -

Sins Rebellion, STA III mod, havent played sins in ages, feels good to get back into it

#645 Edited by Arthas045 (5100 posts) -

I have been playing KoF 13 and really liking it... It is a bit different than games like SF...

#646 Posted by Jd1680a (5921 posts) -

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (PC). Andy Serkis appears in a bunch of flashbacks in the game.

#647 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16297 posts) -

Call of Duty 2

Runs alright on a mobile i5 with an HD4000, even on medium. Haven't tried high settings, but I haven't seen much in terms of fps drops.

Also controls surprisingly not-horrible with a kb/touchpad. Not enough for me to get out of bed and bother with a mouse. Worst thing is actually the weird angles. Probably still easier to use than a console controller, anyway.

It's pretty much what the steambox controller will use. But I just don't like the angle when you hold your one hand on WSAD and the other in the middle on your trackpad.

#648 Posted by Cobra_nVidia (1446 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Cobra_nVidia said:

Call of Duty 2

It's pretty much what the steambox controller will use. But I just don't like the angle when you hold your one hand on WSAD and the other in the middle on your trackpad.

I don't use WSAD because I'm left handed :)

The hardest part for me was the lack of a number pad on the mac, and the difficulty in actually firing the weapon. I ended up mapping the fire button to a keyboard button and that has helped a lot

more Wing Commander Privateer

I suspect most of the fun I'm having is nostalgia. That game always has problems with the keyboard, and it's really hard to aim at enemy ships, but I've played it so long I can manage all right.

The heavy damage I took in the one photo was me forgetting one system had an asteroid field in the middle, and I hit one at full afterburner. Eventually I just flew around the nav point and avoided the field entirely.

#649 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16297 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Cobra_nVidia said:

Call of Duty 2

I don't use WSAD because I'm left handed :)

The hardest part for me was the lack of a number pad on the mac, and the difficulty in actually firing the weapon. I ended up mapping the fire button to a keyboard button and that has helped a lot

more Wing Commander Privateer

I suspect most of the fun I'm having is nostalgia. That game always has problems with the keyboard, and it's really hard to aim at enemy ships, but I've played it so long I can manage all right.

The heavy damage I took in the one photo was me forgetting one system had an asteroid field in the middle, and I hit one at full afterburner. Eventually I just flew around the nav point and avoided the field entirely.

Ah, so you use the arrow keys. What button did you map to fire ? And did you re-map the aim down sights button ?

#650 Posted by Cobra_nVidia (1446 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k: I mapped the "option/alt" key to fire. I use shift to aim down the sights. I imagine I've remapped most keys - which I usually do since I'm left handed.