PC Game Screenshot Thread - Post your Screenshots here!

#551 Posted by wis3boi (30895 posts) -

Perpendicular Parking in BF4

#552 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16085 posts) -

@the_bi99man: I'm playing Bioshock 1 as well, the game still holds up wonderfully to this day. In fact the health pack system and the fact that you can carry so many weapons are better than Infinites systems.

@Ben-Buja: Could I bug you to upload your sweetFX preset ? It looks gorgeous.

#553 Edited by realguitarhero5 (3900 posts) -
#554 Posted by the_bi99man (11028 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k: Hell yeah they are. Burial at Sea brought back the ability to carry all weapons, rather than just two. I think that was the only thing they did to make it more of an "original Bioshock experience". And they didn't even explain that they did that. I was halfway through Burial at Sea Ep1 before I realized that I had more guns than the two I had equipped for hot-swapping.

#555 Edited by blangenakker (2065 posts) -

RAGE

#556 Edited by GameFan1983 (2107 posts) -

COD: ghost

can't decide this and BF4 which looked worse. due to awful multi threading optimization this game is really Nvidia's turf, AMD users good luck. and TXAA really cut the performance by 60% that's the only way to make this game look half decent. for some reason, all my AC4 screenshots shown in black screen.

#557 Edited by Perpetual_Noob (3 posts) -

#558 Posted by Gamesterpheonix (3516 posts) -

Is it just me or is this thread just not as active as it used to be? And it really sucks that GS no longer tells you how many new posts there are. Good shots though.

#559 Posted by the_bi99man (11028 posts) -

Is it just me or is this thread just not as active as it used to be? And it really sucks that GS no longer tells you how many new posts there are. Good shots though.

The entire forum absolutely dead compared to how it was before the redesign. Because the redesign is almost entirely terrible, and drove away tons of users. This thread is particularly hurt because the redesign also made a bunch of changes to the way GS handles image linking, and every one of the changes is pointless and horrible.

#560 Edited by blangenakker (2065 posts) -
#561 Posted by Gamesterpheonix (3516 posts) -

Ya, I see that. This used to be my go to thread to see whats trending with the members. Now its a waste because theres something like 2-3 posts every few days. Used to be like 15 posts a day lol. Or...like 9...but still. I agree that the forums are far less fluid now.

#562 Posted by the_bi99man (11028 posts) -

#563 Posted by blangenakker (2065 posts) -

Ah good ol' Halo:CE, I've still got the box for PC version

#564 Edited by the_bi99man (11028 posts) -

Ah good ol' Halo:CE, I've still got the box for PC version

Fudge yeah. I think I still have mine, somewhere. I just found that I actually still had it installed, from years and years ago. Haha. Guess I never bothered uninstalling since it's not even 2 gigs, and I never needed the space. Just forgot it was there. Game is so damn good. I'm totally re-hooked, already.

#566 Edited by blangenakker (2065 posts) -

Max Payne 2

#567 Edited by TheShadowLord07 (22107 posts) -

@the_bi99man

that remind's me, I still need to pick up the pc version, Its been $20 on amazon for a few years now and it hasn't even gone oop. I can still find halo 2 on amazon for the same price as well. I might pick up one of them in the beginning of January

#568 Edited by the_bi99man (11028 posts) -

@TheShadowLord07

I forgot that Halo 2 was on PC. Never actually played that one, except for some of the multiplayer, way back in the day. Might have to pick it up after finishing CE. I'm also currently trying to get my old disc copy of Gears of War to work. Thing's a bitch.

#569 Posted by the_bi99man (11028 posts) -
#570 Posted by TheShadowLord07 (22107 posts) -
#571 Posted by alaimo1 (12 posts) -

#572 Posted by realguitarhero5 (3900 posts) -

One personal benefit of the death of the Gamespot forums is that I spend more time actually playing games now... so I suppose that's a positive point.

#573 Edited by the_bi99man (11028 posts) -
#574 Posted by blangenakker (2065 posts) -

@the_bi99man: If only they ported the other 2 games

Sang Froid - Tales of Werewolves demo. Has a surprising amount of depth that isn't too hard to digest

#575 Edited by Jd1680a (5898 posts) -

NBA 2K14

#576 Posted by derrange (26 posts) -

No More Room In Hell

Free to play steam online co-op zombie apocalypse game, best mod of 2013 PC Gamer

Game is very solid and interesting, i recommend.

#577 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16085 posts) -

One personal benefit of the death of the Gamespot forums is that I spend more time actually playing games now... so I suppose that's a positive point.

+1. Spend way less time on these forums now and more on playing games.

Thank you gamespot :)

#578 Edited by couly (5794 posts) -

#579 Posted by blangenakker (2065 posts) -

Serious Sam 3

#580 Edited by the_bi99man (11028 posts) -

More of dat Gears of War. Good game. First replay in a long while. Still holds up quite nicely.

Edit: Holy crap GS compresses these images worse than photobucket and imageshack. Here's the Minus gallery with all my Gears shots, if anyone wants to see them looking as crisp as they actually do at 1080p.

Quality Gears Images

#581 Edited by insane_metalist (5862 posts) -

CoD Ghosts

GRID

GTA IV

#582 Posted by blangenakker (2065 posts) -

Just got into War Thunder. It takes some getting used to, especially the whole menu of the game itself

#583 Posted by wis3boi (30895 posts) -
#584 Posted by blangenakker (2065 posts) -

^^^holy crap some of those images are beautiful

More War Thunder

#585 Posted by insane_metalist (5862 posts) -

NFS Most Wanted

#586 Posted by mhofever (3952 posts) -

We're outbound for Kingston town with a heave o' haul!

#587 Posted by agpickle (3293 posts) -

ETS2
The compression on this site is goddamn ridiculous.

#588 Posted by the_bi99man (11028 posts) -

@agpickle said:

ETS2

The compression on this site is goddamn ridiculous.

Yeah it is. Surely a large part of why this thread is so dead now. Can't imagine why GS insists on rehosting and compressing all images now. Just makes posting images a pain, drives away users, makes screenshots look like shit, and is eventually going to eat up a whole shitload of space on GS's servers. Piles and piles of negatives, and literally not a single positive, for anyone involved. Just an objectively terrible decision, with no benefit of any kind for anyone. Gamespot's web designers are the absolute worst in the business, and should all be fired.

#589 Edited by GarySpot (89 posts) -
#590 Posted by GarySpot (89 posts) -
#591 Posted by insane_metalist (5862 posts) -

Modern Warfare 2

#592 Posted by insane_metalist (5862 posts) -

Need For Speed World

#593 Posted by finalhavenx (8 posts) -

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=198715353

#594 Edited by couly (5794 posts) -

#595 Posted by couly (5794 posts) -

#596 Posted by insane_metalist (5862 posts) -

BF4

#597 Posted by ExtremeBanana (152 posts) -

These are all from Space Engine, a brilliant universe simulator.

#598 Posted by the_bi99man (11028 posts) -

@ExtremeBanana: Dat Space Engine. Love it. There was a period a while back when this thread (or the last screenshot thread) was loaded with Space Engine shots. I'll have to take a few more one of these days. Always nice to see them in here.

#599 Posted by the_bi99man (11028 posts) -

Testing. Interesting.

#600 Edited by ExtremeBanana (152 posts) -

@the_bi99man: Space Engine is incredible for screenshots. I should make a Space Engine screenshot thread! Anyway, thanks!