Path of Exile is an amazing Action RPG!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Baurus_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Baurus_1
Member since 2007 • 804 Posts

Path of Exile is an incredibly good game! I highly recommend it! It has awesome gameplay and great graphics!

II-Siamak-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 II-Siamak-II
Member since 2012 • 480 Posts

I heard good things about it but when I watched gameplays on youtube, it looks much slower in combat compare to Diablo 3.

bigbeebis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 bigbeebis
Member since 2007 • 705 Posts
Good for you, I guess.
Avatar image for IxX3xil3d0n3XxI
IxX3xil3d0n3XxI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4 IxX3xil3d0n3XxI
Member since 2006 • 1508 Posts
Its a great and complex game, I personally love it. One thing I do not like is the start of the game is so boring. Most builds dont flesh out or get good until 40+ and having to do the same 1-40 over and over can get repetitive and annoying. Not to mention all the best endgame builds suck at early game, so it makes it worse. Still love it though.
BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Not to be rude but i think this is better suited as a blog post to be honest. I'm glad you're enjoying it though =]

vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#6 vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts

Not to be rude but i think this is better suited as a blog post to be honest. I'm glad you're enjoying it though =]

BattleSpectre
Why? He is bringing attention to a game people might not know about. I have heard things here and there but I am going to actually look it up now.
BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

[QUOTE="BattleSpectre"]

vfibsux

Why? He is bringing attention to a game people might not know about. I have heard things here and there but I am going to actually look it up now.

Ok sheesh sorry then.

Cwagmire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Cwagmire21
Member since 2007 • 5896 Posts

Its a great and complex game, I personally love it. One thing I do not like is the start of the game is so boring. Most builds dont flesh out or get good until 40+ and having to do the same 1-40 over and over can get repetitive and annoying. Not to mention all the best endgame builds suck at early game, so it makes it worse. Still love it though. IxX3xil3d0n3XxI

Maybe that's why I grew bored of it. Got to around 25 and just stopped. Wasn't engaging IMO.

Bieberfan147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Bieberfan147
Member since 2012 • 106 Posts
I downloaded this game, played to level 20 and stopped, never played it again. Forgot about it, then uninstalled it while uninstalling something else for hard drive space on my ssd