paradox interactive giving away europa III to website members

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

thanks to paradox interactive (M&B, europa) getting to 500k members on their website users of that website have a free steam key in their email for europa III

heres a copy of the email that i got:

Hi, Paradox People!

We're very proud to be able to send you this email: Thanks to you, and 499,999 of your fellow players, today our forums made it to 500K subscribers. Half a million people, all chatting together about our games! Our ears are burning so much, we may have to spray extinguishers into them. There aren't any words or deeds grateful enough to thank you all for being a part of our amazing community. That doesn't mean we're not going to try, though!

For starters, to thank you for being one of our half-million forum fans, Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development have got you a little present:A copy of Europa Universalis III: Chronicles for Steam!Look below for a unique code that you can redeem on Steam, and add this iconic Paradox strategy title to your library. (If you already have EUIII Chronicles, you can share your love of Paradox with a friend by letting them have the code!).

Your unique Europa Universalis III: Chronicles code is:---------------- (you thieves thought id list my key silly rabbits) **

There's more, too! Today, we're not just thanking our fans, we're giving you a brand-new way to check out the games you all love to post, argue, and joke about -- by opening our own game store on the web!

As of today, you can visit Paradox's dedicated webstore, located athttp://www.paradoxplaza.com/shop, and check out the newest way to browse, buy, and download from us personally. To celebrate our big giant community, we're opening the webstore with a big giant sale! For the first month, you can get several of our top titles for 50% off. This sale will run from January 17th to February 17th, so come check out the games you've always meant to try!

From everyone here at Paradox Interactive, we can't thank you enough for being there as we've grown through the years. Things are only going to get bigger and better from here, so hang on and enjoy the ride!

Yours Sincerely,
Paradox Interactive

MonoSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MonoSilver
Member since 2013 • 1392 Posts
Very cool. I already bought the game from Steam ages ago but haven't played it yet. I tried reading through the manual but it's just too intimidating for me.
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#3 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts
That's nice, I like a lot of their games. Never join any developer sites though.
Everiez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Everiez
Member since 2006 • 1946 Posts

I got this but I'm giving away my key. If anyone wants it, PM me.

EDIT: No more key available. The key has been given away to someone.

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#5 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
Thats pretty awesome of them.