OMFG !!! FIFA 13 is even better...

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by DanielDust (15402 posts) -

I barely play 30 hours of a FIFA game in an year I am not a fan, especially one that would protect it, but you are simply being stupid.

What kind of complete moron do you really have to be, in real life, to make up a 60$ price that doesn't exist, compare other completely different genre with sports, make your facts from wiki like the village idiot, get caught in the act of being a moron and continue to invent idiotc stories about how you suddenly played almost the most recent FIFA created on PC and if you're not enough of a moron, to be so idiotic, so much of an imbecile to call people stupid because they buy sports games (that's what you basically managed to post with your damaged mind) and to even try to humiliate us further with such a retetc logic that we're ruining your beloved industry.

You sir are a complete idiot and all you're doing is to show you're even more of a sick, disgusting, perverted, twisted mind with every delusional post you make.

Please master, next time, master, tell us, master, what we should do with our money, master, preferably your arguments should all be made without first hand experience, but wiki, master.

By far the most pathetic internet loser I have ever encountered, that's saying much with how many trolls GS had since I joined and how full of idiots the internet is everywhere.

#52 Posted by gamebreakerz__ (5120 posts) -

I barely play 30 hours of a FIFA game in an year I am not a fan, especially one that would protect it, but you are simply being stupid.

What kind of complete moron do you really have to be, in real life, to make up a 60$ price that doesn't exist, compare other completely different genre with sports, make your facts from wiki like the village idiot, get caught in the act of being a moron and continue to invent idiotc stories about how you suddenly played almost the most recent FIFA created on PC and if you're not enough of a moron, to be so idiotic, so much of an imbecile to call people stupid because they buy sports games (that's what you basically managed to post with your damaged mind) and to even try to humiliate us further with such a retetc logic that we're ruining your beloved industry.

You sir are a complete idiot and all you're doing is to show you're even more of a sick, disgusting, perverted, twisted mind with every delusional post you make.

Please master, next time, master, tell us, master, what we should do with our money, master, preferably your arguments should all be made without first hand experience, but wiki, master.

By far the most pathetic internet loser I have ever encountered, that's saying much with how many trolls GS had since I joined and how full of idiots the internet is everywhere.

DanielDust
#53 Posted by DanielDust (15402 posts) -
I so regret I don't have the energy and talent to humiliate people like you so much that they would be ashamed to continue posting on the subject they're being stupid about, even if just an image without anymore bs before or after.
#54 Posted by yonyz (531 posts) -
I am not seeing an option to download a demo from the Origin FIFA 13 page. Anyone else?
#55 Posted by FelipeInside (25965 posts) -
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]

[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"] When consumers accept improvements at $60 a pop you know the gaming industry is going downhill. I can see you're playing GW2. You really think that the amount of content in that game is comparable to FIFA 13-12?gamebreakerz__

I think I'm starting to agree with Daniel here... if ur gonna post at least make sense or we can't take you seriously.

Let me ask you, have you played all the FIFAs from FIFA94 ? I have. If you haven't, you can take that as stop posting and making yourself look like you read Wikipedia and think you know about a game....

EDIT: did I just read you compared an MMO to a Sports Game and said the MMO had more variations and content? Nah, must have been my old eyes seeing things.

I owned 2002, 07 and 08, and have played 12 quite a bit as well. The comparison I drew was simply to show how little content you are really getting for your $60 compared to other games on the market at that price. The fact alone that I played 08 and then 12 and was able to pick it up within a couple of minutes show the lack of actual changes to the gameplay dynamics. Sure, the animations were much better, graphics, sounds, team management but in reality it didn't seem like there were enough changes to warrant 4 games in between. Sure, it's difficult to actually make wholesale changes to sports games because they are limited to by the actual sport, but if you're not going to make huge changes then don't sell the game as a full priced sequel.

So you prefer that with each new game not having the ability to pick it up? What do you want FIFA to become, an RPG? Of course you are going to pick it up every year...it's the same sport with the same controls. Imagine if EA did a complete 180 and changed everything (controls, rules etc), there would be an outrage. But still you are missing the details, which is natural since if you haven't played them as much as I, anyone would. I have over 100 hours in each FIFA. Each year when it comes out I buy it launch day and play non stop for a month, then on and off once I get tired. For example FIFA13 came out Thursday and I already have like 10 hours (which is a lot for me given my limited gaming time). Like I said before, there was a "stale" moment between FIFA 08-10, so much that I actually considered not buying the next version cause it felt like EA had abandoned PC. With FIFA12-13, EA did a complete overhaul. So much so that FIFA13 is actually BETTER than the console versions. (like Daniel said, they even improved keyboard control even though a 0.01% use it). I don't quite understand ur point of the game not worth full price on PC. You get a brand new version (new graphics, new gameplay (first touch which ISN'T easy to pick up and play), new modes and more), FREE online play and FREE Updated Rosters and patches.
#56 Posted by FelipeInside (25965 posts) -
I am not seeing an option to download a demo from the Origin FIFA 13 page. Anyone else?yonyz
http://games.on.net/2012/09/download-the-fifa-13-demo-from-the-gon-file-mirror-now/
#57 Posted by Aldouz (1203 posts) -

[QUOTE="DanielDust"] When consumers accept improvements at $60 a pop you know the gaming industry is going downhill. I can see you're playing GW2. You really think that the amount of content in that game is comparable to FIFA 13-12?gamebreakerz__

I think I'm starting to agree with Daniel here... if ur gonna post at least make sense or we can't take you seriously.

Let me ask you, have you played all the FIFAs from FIFA94 ? I have. If you haven't, you can take that as stop posting and making yourself look like you read Wikipedia and think you know about a game....

EDIT: did I just read you compared an MMO to a Sports Game and said the MMO had more variations and content? Nah, must have been my old eyes seeing things.

I owned 2002, 07 and 08, and have played 12 quite a bit as well. The comparison I drew was simply to show how little content you are really getting for your $60 compared to other games on the market at that price. The fact alone that I played 08 and then 12 and was able to pick it up within a couple of minutes show the lack of actual changes to the gameplay dynamics. Sure, the animations were much better, graphics, sounds, team management but in reality it didn't seem like there were enough changes to warrant 4 games in between. Sure, it's difficult to actually make wholesale changes to sports games because they are limited to by the actual sport, but if you're not going to make huge changes then don't sell the game as a full priced sequel.

Lol idk what r u talkin about, Im certain u never played FIFA12 and u r definitely not a Football Fan. Just for the info PC ver priced lower than console ver, Ive got my FIFA12 for $35 USD in 2011, FIFA13 priced $45 USD here

#58 Posted by lextehrex (16 posts) -
I loved Fifa 12 on PC, but didn't like how few people seemed to play online. Took me a while to find an opponent on Head-to-Head. Do you guys still think this problem will persist with Fifa 13? And by that I'm basically asking if you guys thing there will be more people playing the PC version this year over last year.
#59 Posted by DanielDust (15402 posts) -
I loved Fifa 12 on PC, but didn't like how few people seemed to play online. Took me a while to find an opponent on Head-to-Head. Do you guys still think this problem will persist with Fifa 13? And by that I'm basically asking if you guys thing there will be more people playing the PC version this year over last year.lextehrex
It was something on your side, FIFA has millions playing daily, it was the same even when it used to be mediocre compared to the console version, so chances are you will have problems finding matches in 13 too.
#60 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23712 posts) -

oh and kind of related superior quake live race strikes once again

pro quake 4/live gamer won fifa tournies n stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8fbfnoH3mA

that's him playing fifa

dat handeye coordination

------

(who stermy is) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE7iJ6xFcG0

though if you want to see his actual gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVBmjb85WgQ

though my shaft is better, he has dem hacker rockets

#61 Posted by FelipeInside (25965 posts) -
I loved Fifa 12 on PC, but didn't like how few people seemed to play online. Took me a while to find an opponent on Head-to-Head. Do you guys still think this problem will persist with Fifa 13? And by that I'm basically asking if you guys thing there will be more people playing the PC version this year over last year.lextehrex
Play SEASONS, that's what everyone plays on PC. Ultimate Team you don't have as many.
#62 Posted by FelipeInside (25965 posts) -
By any chance, does anyone know how to SKIP Goal Celebrations Online???
#63 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -
I haven't played a FIFA game since the PS1 days. lol I might give this one a try Felipe. I'm not a real life soccer fan, or even remotely interested in the sport but the games were fun. I can't explain it lol.
#64 Posted by SKaREO (3161 posts) -
Felipe really needs a PS3 for Christmas, all he plays is casual console garbage.
#65 Posted by Malta_1980 (11466 posts) -

Yeah I agree Fifa13 is simply better and imo the best football game.. PES this year has made huge improvements but FIFA just has much more content...

#66 Posted by FelipeInside (25965 posts) -

Felipe really needs a PS3 for Christmas, all he plays is casual console garbage. SKaREO

d