No OpFlash:DR review for PC?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by parrot_of_adun (7158 posts) -
Does GS not review multiplatform games on PC now? I mean, DR's largest audience is PC users (by a significant margin), it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I figured circumstances I'm not aware of just had that task bumped down a little, but it's been a month now... Has GS decided something I didn't hear about, or does this just amount to me nerd raging about GS's favoritism?
#2 Posted by JangoWuzHere (16128 posts) -

I think they are still short on staff for reviews, and the new review staff are not very good at all(IMO.) At least Kevin makes a great effort thoe.

#3 Posted by gamer_96 (589 posts) -

Too bad for another year or two and nothing more will be produced for the PC.

#4 Posted by rmfd341 (3808 posts) -

gamer_96
What does this have to do with what you wrote? PC is not the most reviewed platform on GS, I don't know if they're short on staff or what, but i'm glad Gamespot still makes some reviews like Torchlight's, Cryostasis and the NecrovisioN one, which are PC exclusives.
#5 Posted by zipozal (1809 posts) -

Does GS not review multiplatform games on PC now? I mean, DR's largest audience is PC users (by a significant margin), it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I figured circumstances I'm not aware of just had that task bumped down a little, but it's been a month now... Has GS decided something I didn't hear about, or does this just amount to me nerd raging about GS's favoritism?parrot_of_adun

The game is horrible, dont get it, it uses P2P onlines so it's super laggy.

#6 Posted by Ncsoftlover (2111 posts) -

gamer_96

didn't this theory start around 10 years ago?

#7 Posted by lucfonzy (1834 posts) -

[QUOTE="parrot_of_adun"]Does GS not review multiplatform games on PC now? I mean, DR's largest audience is PC users (by a significant margin), it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I figured circumstances I'm not aware of just had that task bumped down a little, but it's been a month now... Has GS decided something I didn't hear about, or does this just amount to me nerd raging about GS's favoritism?zipozal

The game is horrible, dont get it, it uses P2P onlines so it's super laggy.

I have noticed no lag whatsoever. And yes i play on other client hosted games not just my own. I think this game hasn't had the attention it deserves, it's a quality game and codemasters deserve some more praise for coming up with this game, sure it's a bit buggy in places and the graphics aren't the best on the market but games are for the whole experience and OF:DR certainly delivers, well for me anyway.

#8 Posted by Wasdie (49628 posts) -

Seeing its no different than the Xbox 360 verison with a bit better graphics, it is nearly worthless to review the PC version.

#9 Posted by parrot_of_adun (7158 posts) -
Seeing its no different than the Xbox 360 verison with a bit better graphics, it is nearly worthless to review the PC version.Wasdie
I thought when multiple versions were Identical, a single review was posted for them all...?
#10 Posted by Iantheone (8242 posts) -
[QUOTE="Wasdie"]Seeing its no different than the Xbox 360 verison with a bit better graphics, it is nearly worthless to review the PC version.parrot_of_adun
I thought when multiple versions were Identical, a single review was posted for them all...?

Thats what i thought. I would assume if the PC version has different features they would do a full review for it.