No Darksiders or Bayonetta for PC !!!

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

macronia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 macronia
Member since 2008 • 585 Posts

Why these type of games don't come to PC ?? these games are fantasticalso noDante's Inferno

any games like these on PC?? anyone ?

Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Videodogg
Member since 2002 • 12611 Posts

Devil May Cry 4. It is a older game, but, it looks very pretty on pc, and it plays very well with a 360 controller...and it is very cheap on amazon.

Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Baranga
Member since 2005 • 14217 Posts

I'd like Darksiders and Dante's Inferno on PC too. But these games are better suited for consoles, they have a very different design philosophy.

RealKilla_789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#4 RealKilla_789
Member since 2007 • 3669 Posts

i'd have to agree with baranga. those games are better for consoles and their consumers. But it's a possibility that they may come out on PC later on as Devil May Cry 4 did.

NLahren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#5 NLahren
Member since 2009 • 1927 Posts
try devil may cry 4 old but good, it has the same style like this both games
macronia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 macronia
I already finished DMC4 twice :D

i'd have to agree with baranga. those games are better for consoles and their consumers. But it's a possibility that they may come out on PC later on as Devil May Cry 4 did.

RealKilla_789
I already finished DMC4 twice :D...may be u right but at least PC deserve to see these games.
zomglolcats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 zomglolcats
Member since 2008 • 4335 Posts
This is why I still buy consoles. I mean really, you can get a new console for the price of a good video card.
Im_single

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Im_single
Member since 2008 • 5134 Posts
This is why I still buy consoles. I mean really, you can get a new console for the price of a good video card.zomglolcats
Yeah, not like you're breaking the bank or anything, sad that they don't release games like these on the PC (At least at the same time as consoles) but if you are interested in console games it won't kill your wallet to buy a console to play these games.
Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Baranga

Consoles aren't officially sold in many countries, and they're overpriced everywhere else. Also there are no online services in those countries, which means no multiplayer, patches, achievements or any other service, and games are much more expensive. Consoles are simply not an option... unless you pirate the games (which locks you out of PS3 games).

And HDTVs are not that widespread in PC-land.

OoSuperMarioO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 OoSuperMarioO
Member since 2005 • 6539 Posts

Why these type of games don't come to PC ?? these games are fantasticalso noDante's Inferno

macronia

Very generic games TC.

Will be great to obtain Ninja Gaiden/Black on PC though, granted it's still the pinnacle for those style of games over the years.

Lox_Cropek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#11 Lox_Cropek
Member since 2008 • 3555 Posts

Consoles aren't officially sold in many countries, and they're overpriced everywhere else. Also there are no online services in those countries, which means no multiplayer, patches, achievements or any other service, and games are much more expensive. Consoles are simply not an option... unless you pirate the games (which locks you out of PS3 games).

Baranga

Yeah, a console here costs $1000.00

lordlors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lordlors
Member since 2004 • 6128 Posts

[QUOTE="macronia"]

OoSuperMarioO

Very generic games TC.

Will be great to obtain Ninja Gaiden/Black on PC though, granted it's still the pinnacle for those style of games over the years.

yeah it would be better if PC gets a Zelda-like game.
Masculus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Masculus
Member since 2009 • 2878 Posts

I would enjoy Darksiders in Pc, but these are better in the consoles anyway. A pitty video games are so expensive nowadays, 60 dollars for a game 350 bucks in a console can't afford these any longer.

Hope someday, some guy manage to create anXbox 360 emulator (almost impossible it seens).

Avatar image for RichardStallman
RichardStallman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RichardStallman
Member since 2009 • 1233 Posts
Personally, I don't care.
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

These types of games were you have to mash buttons don't suit well for PC users.

badlalo59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 badlalo59
Member since 2007 • 901 Posts

These types of games were you have to mash buttons don't suit well for PC users.

JangoWuzHere

Well thats why you use a Xbox360 controller with the PC...I mean graphics wise it could be really nice to see how they'd look on a good VCard.

Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Videodogg

The Capcom game Dark Void looks very promising and it is coming out on PC this month.

DJ_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 DJ_Headshot
Member since 2010 • 6427 Posts
you plug in a game pad and any game like these will play just like fine. The best version of devil may cry 4 with the most features and best looking graphics was the pc version. I hope they port it to pc eventually but if they don't not a big loss if i only enjoyed these type of games i wouldn't be a pc gamer.
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts
Also no Brutal legend, the developers/slash pruducers dont think they worth a pc release, another example will be army of two 2!!! Devil may cry 4 did well on pc, i guess they worry about bayonetta not doing well on pc, but i believe they will port it later since devil may cry 4 did good!!! As for dantes inferno? Well ea does not like risks as it seems, if they see a reason to give a pc release, they will do it, just like bad company 2, the first was not on pc!! Anyway i want all that for pc and darksiders, sadly i am gonna have to buy them for the ps3!!!
-Origin-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20 -Origin-
Member since 2007 • 1816 Posts

RealKilla_789

Hmm I don't know, dmc4 ported cause Capcom has a habit of porting most of their popular titles to PC later on after console release. I don't think that the devs of dante's inferno or darksiders will do it too.

macronia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 macronia
well i think it is only business...i mean look to AC2 why they delayed the PC version (of course not DX11)..they want to make sure the game is successful..i won't be surprised if they cancelled it for PC
Avatar image for spiderman120988
spiderman120988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

#22 spiderman120988
Member since 2005 • 1421 Posts
Although it'd be nice to have PC, these types of games aren't suited for a keyboard and mouse. Yes, you can port them, DMC4 is proof of that but I don't know if the developers would want to. And to be honest, these two games don't look that interesting anyway.
macronia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 macronia
Although it'd be nice to have PC, these types of games aren't suited for a keyboard and mouse. Yes, you can port them, DMC4 is proof of that but I don't know if the developers would want to. And to be honest, these two games don't look that interesting anyway.spiderman120988
i don't think getting a controller is a problem...the problem is getting the game :D
illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#24 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts
[QUOTE="dakan45"]Also no Brutal legend, the developers/slash pruducers dont think they worth a pc release, another example will be army of two 2!!!

That is the worst case, especially how it has RTS elements and how the majority of shafer fans are probably PC gamers. But yes want Bayonetta, but it sure does suit the console more.
macronia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 macronia
The problem is there are many games and all have the same style so (for me) i am lookin for new games,Dead space one of the new games that i got and it was awesome...PC has most of FPS and Stratgey..but little fantasy games and sci-fi..DMC was a great game and nice move from Capcom
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dakan45
Honestly i dont see why not? I mean many game movies have pretty consolish gameplay similar to bayonetta or dantes inferno, but they do get a pc release!!! At the end its just because they dont want to release them for pc, to bad i actually enjoy that kinda game!!
badtaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 badtaker
Member since 2009 • 3806 Posts

[QUOTE="RealKilla_789"]

-Origin-

Hmm I don't know, dmc4 ported cause Capcom has a habit of porting most of their popular titles to PC later on after console release. I don't think that the devs of dante's inferno or darksiders will do it too.

very true. darksiders and Bayonetta will never come to PC. If those games were made by Capcom then it would be definitely ported to PC after few months. Capcom is the only japanese Developer who supports PC
NOMAD_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 NOMAD_78
Member since 2009 • 489 Posts

dante;s inferno is developed by Visceral games which released dead space for pc and will release dead space 2 for pc....i dont get the point of not releasing dante's inferno for pc...that means extra bucks even if ther are few...also the teased it before on EA website as a plan to care about pc gaming by EA...

and for darksiders its by thq...shame on them...they have released alot for pc...even though most of them are crappy like saints row...but they still have the one and only stalker.....

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 dakan45

dante;s inferno is developed by Visceral games which released dead space for pc and will release dead space 2 for pc....i dont get the point of not releasing dante's inferno for pc...that means extra bucks even if ther are few...also the teased it before on EA website as a plan to care about pc gaming by EA...

and for darksiders its by thq...shame on them...they have released alot for pc...even though most of them are crappy like saints row...but they still have the one and only stalker.....

NOMAD_78
I think bayonetta is from the creator of devil may cry but i could be wrong!! i was reading an article somwhere. I agree about EA, why not for pc? Well i guess they dont believe that a game like that could sucseed in pc, they also thought that about bad company and now pc gets bad company 2!! They also think the same for army of two 2!!! Anyway does thq still have stalker? Was not the last game from Deepsilver?
NoctisCaelum52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 NoctisCaelum52
Member since 2009 • 1359 Posts
This is why I still buy consoles. I mean really, you can get a new console for the price of a good video card.zomglolcats
This. I'm thinking of getting my own PS3 Slim.. I think it's cheap. Plus you can play great PS3 Exclusives.
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dakan45
[QUOTE="zomglolcats"]This is why I still buy consoles. I mean really, you can get a new console for the price of a good video card.NoctisCaelum52
This. I'm thinking of getting my own PS3 Slim.. I think it's cheap. Plus you can play great PS3 Exclusives.

Well i got the standard version, but a friend of mine got the slim one, it plays fine, no issues to worry about, so go for it!!! But in my opinion ps3 is still damn high in price, the x360 price is quite lower now, why not the ps3? Anyway ps3 exclusives are amazing, wish pc had games like that!!
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#32 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts
[QUOTE="zomglolcats"]This is why I still buy consoles. I mean really, you can get a new console for the price of a good video card.NoctisCaelum52

I have a PS3 and it collects nothing but dust. Consoles are POOP.
NoctisCaelum52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 NoctisCaelum52
Member since 2009 • 1359 Posts
[QUOTE="millerlight89"] I have a PS3 and it collects nothing but dust. Consoles are POOP.

So does that mean I can have it ?
Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Baranga

Anyway does thq still have stalker? Was not the last game from Deepsilver?dakan45

THQ only has the rights for the first Stalker. It sold poorly in THQ territories so they abandoned the IP, most sales were from Eastern Europe and Russia where it was published by GSC.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 dakan45
[QUOTE="NoctisCaelum52"][QUOTE="zomglolcats"]This is why I still buy consoles. I mean really, you can get a new console for the price of a good video card.millerlight89

I have a PS3 and it collects nothing but dust. Consoles are POOP.

yeah but ps3 games are "THE POOP!!" *Replace the poop with the other well known word for my answer to make sense;)
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 dakan45

[QUOTE="dakan45"] Anyway does thq still have stalker? Was not the last game from Deepsilver?Baranga

THQ only has the rights for the first Stalker. It sold poorly in THQ territories so they abandoned the IP, most sales were from Eastern Europe and Russia where it was published by GSC.

....damn, game publishing is a serious business:( Maybe thats why those games are not comming to pc, they afraid that they will sell poorly to pc fanbase;)
Toxicamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Toxicamo
Member since 2010 • 53 Posts
SEGA doesn't make games for PC and quick time events on games for PC good for breaking your keyboard.
GPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#38 GPAddict
Member since 2005 • 5964 Posts

[QUOTE="Baranga"]

Lox_Cropek

Yeah, a console here costs $1000.00

I love America. :)

Yanduan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Yanduan
Member since 2007 • 161 Posts

You can try DMC:4 or Ninja Blade, they both are the same genre with Bayonetta

mo0ksi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 mo0ksi
Member since 2007 • 12337 Posts
Quite simple on why they're not on PC: They're not part of the PC gaming demographic.
Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Videodogg
Quite simple on why they're not on PC: They're not part of the PC gaming demographic.mo0ksi
Really? I would buy them on PC in a second. I own a nice pc, i play pc games...so i am not a part of the pc gaming demographic? What am i then?
mo0ksi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 mo0ksi

[QUOTE="mo0ksi"]Quite simple on why they're not on PC: They're not part of the PC gaming demographic.Videodogg
Really? I would buy them on PC in a second. I own a nice pc, i play pc games...so i am not a part of the pc gaming demographic? What am i then?

It's not part of the key demographic is what I'm saying, and based off your post history you don't play many PC-centric titles. Bayonetta and Darksiders are the kind of games that belong on consoles, and no one should be surprised that they're not on PC even though action-adventures are slowly being brought onto the platform. Personally, I grew out of titles like these and wouldn't bother paying for either of them.

I would love Ninja Gaiden, because I loved the first one on Xbox and it's also not nearly as over the top as those two games.

Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Videodogg

[QUOTE="Videodogg"][QUOTE="mo0ksi"]Quite simple on why they're not on PC: They're not part of the PC gaming demographic.mo0ksi

It's not part of the key demographic is what I'm saying, and based off your post history you don't play many PC-centric titles. Bayonetta and Darksiders are the kind of games that belong on consoles, and no one should be surprised that they're not on PC even though action-adventures are slowly being brought onto the platform. Personally, I grew out of titles like these and wouldn't bother paying for either of them.

I would love Ninja Gaiden, because I loved the first one on Xbox and it's also not nearly as over the top as those two games.

What does "grew out of titles like these" mean? Are pc gamers only suppose to play war simulations, rts and civilization type games? There is room for all types of games on PC.
Supafly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Supafly1
Member since 2003 • 4441 Posts

[QUOTE="macronia"]

OoSuperMarioO

Very generic games TC.

Bayonetta is AAA basically everywhere. The reason why they probably won't port over is because of piracy.
OoSuperMarioO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 OoSuperMarioO
Member since 2005 • 6539 Posts

[QUOTE="OoSuperMarioO"]

[QUOTE="macronia"]

Supafly1

Bayonetta is AAA basically everywhere. The reason why they probably won't port over is because of piracy.

It's weird really, because God of War(similar style game) was also highly praised among critics and it was without doubt, one of the worst games, I think I've ever played in my entire life, lol...

I believe there are multiple factors for these games not appearing on PC, sales is only one of them.

mo0ksi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 mo0ksi
[QUOTE="mo0ksi"]

[QUOTE="Videodogg"] Really? I would buy them on PC in a second. I own a nice pc, i play pc games...so i am not a part of the pc gaming demographic? What am i then?Videodogg

What does "grew out of titles like these" mean? Are pc gamers only suppose to play war simulations, rts and civilization type games? There is room for all types of games on PC.

Tell me, when were action-adventures like those two common games on the PC? Just because the platform has the ability to play all kinds of genres, it doesn't mean it specializes in all of them. When seeing an action-adventure game like Bayonetta, you don't think of a PC game just like how when you see a game like Total War or Supreme Commander you don't think that it's a console game. It's not hard to understand, really. The demographics between console gamers and PC gamers are very different from each other. For example, a game like ArmA 2 would not bode well at all with console gamers due to its scale and complexity, whereas PC gamers are used to those titles. Also, what I meant by "grew out of these titles" means that I don't prefer playing ridiculously over-the-top games like I used to because I haven't been gaming on a console for years. I just stopped caring about them and even when DMC4 came on PC I was very underwhelmed.
Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Videodogg

Then dont play those type of games if you dont want to....i do...and so does the TC. Dont deny us cool action games on the pc because of some outdated demographic perception and elitist attitudes. The pc is perfect for these type of games. You have great controller peripherals...why not use them? My pc is hooked up to a hdtv just like my consoles...i want the fantastic sound and visuals that these action games provide. You sound like you are offended that these games exist at all on the pc and embarrased that pc gamers want to play them. I am getting great mileage from my pc versions ofDirt 2, RE5, Dead Space, COD:MW2....but i guess these should not even be on the pc at all according to you.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 dakan45
Sigh, thats why i bought a console to play games that are not on pc!!!
Supafly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Supafly1
Member since 2003 • 4441 Posts

[QUOTE="Supafly1"][QUOTE="OoSuperMarioO"]

OoSuperMarioO

It's weird really, because God of War(similar style game) was also highly praised among critics and it was without doubt, one of the worst games, I think I've ever played in my entire life, lol...

I believe there are multiple factors for these games not appearing on PC, sales is only one of them.

I guess hack'n slash games are not your cup of tea. I haven't been a biggest fan of them myself.
Lox_Cropek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#50 Lox_Cropek
Member since 2008 • 3555 Posts

The lack of these types of games are the only thing i regret for being a PC gamer...