NexusMod question?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mickeyminime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 0

#1 Mickeyminime
Member since 2008 • 1581 Posts

I've been using the Nexus Mod site with its Mod Manager to install mods for my games. I just wanted to know if you can save these mods on the Nexus Mod account like you can do with steam, that way it stops the user having to find it. On my steam account, i have my mods ready for me the moment i install the game or download Steam. Nexus on the other hand, i've had to hunt down the mods again and i was wondering if there is anyway to save these mods on my Nexus account which saved me having to look for them if i decide to reinstall my game on the computer after i gave it a wipe.

Any info would be great, thanks :)

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts

There is a option on each file called "Track" it keeps track of that mod on a separate page. There is also the download history, where it keeps track of what you downloaded. As long as you are signed in of course.

This is really easy to find.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/?

Look next to the "Nexus Mods Skyrim logo" for "Files", hover the mouse over it and you'll see both things near the bottom of that tab that displays.
Now these don't save your mods, but it just keeps track of what you downloaded/tracked.