New keyboard and mouse

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TDuiker
Member since 2004 • 11689 Posts

Since my keyboard is broken, and my mouse is also kinda dodgy, i need replacements. I was thinking Corsair K70 keyboard, and M65 mouse. I have allready looked at razer, and it just isnt for me. I was going to get a G502 mouse, but since my keyboard broke today i thought what the hey, ill get some corsair kit.

Anyone got any suggestions or remarks on this besides "razor rules cause i say so" :P

Also the logitech equivelent for the K70 would be the G710+ or something. and i find the K70 more astetically pleasing..

SaintSatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 SaintSatan
Member since 2003 • 1986 Posts
@TDuiker said:

Anyone got any suggestions or remarks on this besides "razor rules cause i say so" :P

I own 3 Razer mice (even the $130 Mamba) and they're not as good as the Logitech ones I have. Razer mice have very poor build quality, always go with Logitech.

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts

I use a G710+ and G502 combo and I love it. Only con of the mouse is the dumb led on it. Color doesn't match my setup at all. So I disabled it.

Bangerman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Bangerman15
Member since 2010 • 1978 Posts

Razer quality is pretty crappy. I'm on my second naga mouse, but I'm currently using an msi interceptor mouse I got for free with my laptop and it's solid for being cheap I will probably go corsair on my next desktop build though since they have pretty high quality everything lol. Logitech is also good as well.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

Just bought Corsair K30 and i'm pleased =)

Got unique sturcture with high keys and nice finish.

Picking mouse is more problemetic because I need to know what kind of grip you're using to suggest you a proper mouse

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TDuiker

@PredatorRules said:

Picking mouse is more problemetic because I need to know what kind of grip you're using to suggest you a proper mouse

What kind of grip, well i dotn rets my hand on the mouse. but also not quite a claw. i like to use my fingers on the surface for a little drag, maybe a little tweak here and there.. so im kinda inbetween claw, ad flat hand.. i also know allready that if my hand is completely not touching my desk i would lose some control, kinda floating all over the place. But you know i really like the estaetic of the K70. the G710+ isnt really my thing, and ive never used the G keys. the whole color pallet and design of the G710+ is kinda meh. plus if im nto mistaken the G710+ has 1 color backlight. The k70 has basically any color under Rainbow.. I also use Arrow keys instead of wasd, so the less i got sticking out on the left side, the less i have to drag into position when i wanna change my keyboard handeling (yes that sometimes happens :p )

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator

@TDuiker said:

@PredatorRules said:

What kind of grip, well i dotn rets my hand on the mouse. but also not quite a claw. i like to use my fingers on the surface for a little drag, maybe a little tweak here and there.. so im kinda inbetween claw, ad flat hand.. i also know allready that if my hand is completely not touching my desk i would lose some control, kinda floating all over the place. But you know i really like the estaetic of the K70. the G710+ isnt really my thing, and ive never used the G keys. the whole color pallet and design of the G710+ is kinda meh. plus if im nto mistaken the G710+ has 1 color backlight. The k70 has basically any color under Rainbow.. I also use Arrow keys instead of wasd, so the less i got sticking out on the left side, the less i have to drag into position when i wanna change my keyboard handeling (yes that sometimes happens :p )

I can recommend you palm grip - Deathadder by Razer

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TDuiker

@PredatorRules said:

@TDuiker said:

@PredatorRules said:

well you know, i want dedicated dpi switching buttons on it, and i want at least 2 thumb buttons, if at all possible 3 thumb buttons. And if im not mistaken the razer mice dont do this..

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TDuiker

I today learned of the K70 and M65 with RGB lighting. There not availeble here yet, but i sooooooooooo want them. There so gundam sexy :D

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GeryGo  Moderator

@TDuiker said:

@PredatorRules said:

@TDuiker said:

@PredatorRules said:

well you know, i want dedicated dpi switching buttons on it, and i want at least 2 thumb buttons, if at all possible 3 thumb buttons. And if im not mistaken the razer mice dont do this..

Roccat Kone Pure or XTD.

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TDuiker

@PredatorRules said:

@TDuiker said:

@PredatorRules said:

@TDuiker said:

@PredatorRules said:

Roccat Kone Pure or XTD.

And why would you recommend these roccat over the m65 RGB ?

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator

@TDuiker said:

@PredatorRules said:

@TDuiker said:

@PredatorRules said:

@TDuiker said:

@PredatorRules said:

Roccat Kone Pure or XTD.

And why would you recommend these roccat over the m65 RGB ?

I'm not suggesting it over anything, I think you'll want to find kinda low strurcture palm grip gaming mouse as similar as it can be to the Deathadder

That Corsair mouse is good as well.

Doozie78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Doozie78
Member since 2014 • 1123 Posts

Razer Deathadder 2013, it's likely the best mouse you can buy for $60. It is divine as far as mice go...

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TDuiker

Well my intentions right now are to wait till the K70 RGB, and M65 RGB are avileble here in holland. and purchase those.