Neverwinter endgame?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

way2funny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 way2funny
Member since 2003 • 4570 Posts

I played a lot of vanilla and BC WoW and older MMOs. Ive played a bit of Neverwinter and I really like the combat and the basis, while it has its problems (not enough spells, repetative etc) I was wondering how the end game was?

Thanks

mr_chalupa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 mr_chalupa
Member since 2005 • 176 Posts

I finished it 2 times, but it was sooooo long ago, I was just a little boy so im sorry I dont remember. you are better off watching it on youtube.

I loved the game, and it was chaos at the end, and the end was semi satisfying, the journey outweighted the end. thats what i recall.

Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts

I finished it 2 times, but it was sooooo long ago, I was just a little boy so im sorry I dont remember. you are better off watching it on youtube.

I loved the game, and it was chaos at the end, and the end was semi satisfying, the journey outweighted the end. thats what i recall.

mr_chalupa
He's referring to the new MMO titled "Neverwinter", not "Neverwinter Nights". ;)
way2funny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 way2funny
Member since 2003 • 4570 Posts

[QUOTE="mr_chalupa"]

Doom_HellKnight

He's referring to the new MMO titled "Neverwinter", not "Neverwinter Nights". ;)

Yeah :). I cant really find much information on how the endgame is. I'd like to know some more information before I dump time into it