Need help with Cd key !(Rome total war)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by AA_shenron (7 posts) -
Hey , i need help. I bought RTW - Gold and there was 1 paper(probably containing the CD Key) in it.. I tought it wasn't important and lost it... Can some1 pls help what to do ? Caus i really wanna play with some friends.. Thx anyway. PS : what version is Gold edition and can i get a Mod on it ?
#2 Posted by xisytenin (407 posts) -
Not much you can do unless you find the key
#3 Posted by Sephiroth__666 (1262 posts) -

Hey , i need help. I bought RTW - Gold and there was 1 paper(probably containing the CD Key) in it.. I tought it wasn't important and lost it... Can some1 pls help what to do ? Caus i really wanna play with some friends.. Thx anyway. PS : what version is Gold edition and can i get a Mod on it ? AA_shenron

Contact customer service, they might help. When I bought The Club, it never came with a cd key, all I did was email customer service and I attached a picture showing that no cd key was printed on the back of the manual and they sent me a new cd key. I dont know how they'll handle it, but Sega was pretty cool about it, on the other hand though, it wasn't my fault, they just never put a key in my box.

#4 Posted by AA_shenron (7 posts) -

[QUOTE="AA_shenron"]Hey , i need help. I bought RTW - Gold and there was 1 paper(probably containing the CD Key) in it.. I tought it wasn't important and lost it... Can some1 pls help what to do ? Caus i really wanna play with some friends.. Thx anyway. PS : what version is Gold edition and can i get a Mod on it ? Sephiroth__666

Contact customer service, they might help. When I bought The Club, it never came with a cd key, all I did was email customer service and I attached a picture showing that no cd key was printed on the back of the manual and they sent me a new cd key. I dont know how they'll handle it, but Sega was pretty cool about it, on the other hand though, it wasn't my fault, they just never put a key in my box.

Ok, many thx anyway :)

#5 Posted by The_Capitalist (10838 posts) -

Multiplayer in Rome Total War was such a bore though. You aren't missing too much. It's just player vs. player battles.

Go download some good mods and play through the single player instead...

#6 Posted by nevereathim (2161 posts) -

Hey , i need help. I bought RTW - Gold and there was 1 paper(probably containing the CD Key) in it.. I tought it wasn't important and lost it... Can some1 pls help what to do ? Caus i really wanna play with some friends.. Thx anyway. PS : what version is Gold edition and can i get a Mod on it ? AA_shenron

I don't believe you, I bought rome total war..and LARGE GREEN sheets of paper are very hard to lose

#7 Posted by Levrar (1286 posts) -

[QUOTE="AA_shenron"]Hey , i need help. I bought RTW - Gold and there was 1 paper(probably containing the CD Key) in it.. I tought it wasn't important and lost it... Can some1 pls help what to do ? Caus i really wanna play with some friends.. Thx anyway. PS : what version is Gold edition and can i get a Mod on it ? nevereathim

I don't believe you, I bought rome total war..and LARGE GREEN sheets of paper are very hard to lose

I'm sure if he is pirating the game he'd know how easy it is to come by a cd key generator. I lost my orange sticker and even boxes with cd keys before.

#8 Posted by Xxgood-timesXx (726 posts) -
your screwed, unless you find it that is.
#9 Posted by virtualmatrix (138 posts) -

[QUOTE="AA_shenron"]Hey , i need help. I bought RTW - Gold and there was 1 paper(probably containing the CD Key) in it.. I tought it wasn't important and lost it... Can some1 pls help what to do ? Caus i really wanna play with some friends.. Thx anyway. PS : what version is Gold edition and can i get a Mod on it ? nevereathim

Who Cares? I'd contact customer support, I buy pirated PC games from ebay all the time that have custom CD-keys, So essentially you're calling him a liar because his package didnt have a CD-Key in the box. I get kinda mad about that because I've bought: Flight simulator X, battlefield 2142, Crysis..all legit btw and they didnt have a cd key, I went back to the store, got a new one, opened the box in front of customer service to make sure that the key was in there and booyah.
#10 Posted by AA_shenron (7 posts) -

K thx everyone.. another question : does anyone know if i can download rome total war : alexander? I don't have the original version of rome , but i do have Gold.. Can i download Alexander with Gold ?

There was no green large paper whatsoever in there , and to be honest, i think there wasn't a CD Key in it at all...

#11 Posted by McJugga (9442 posts) -
[QUOTE="nevereathim"]

[QUOTE="AA_shenron"]Hey , i need help. I bought RTW - Gold and there was 1 paper(probably containing the CD Key) in it.. I tought it wasn't important and lost it... Can some1 pls help what to do ? Caus i really wanna play with some friends.. Thx anyway. PS : what version is Gold edition and can i get a Mod on it ? Levrar

Generated keys don't work online.

I'm sure if he is pirating the game he'd know how easy it is to come by a cd key generator. I lost my orange sticker and even boxes with cd keys before.