Need Help Reducing Noise levels.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by aeterna789 (252 posts) -

Hello everyone, I need a little help reducing the noise levels my Antec 1200 is emiting.

The rest of my pc specs are in my sig.

I had this Antec 1200 for 2 years now and I love the case but now im starting to notice that the stock Antec Tri-Cool LED fans (120mm), specially the three at the front are loud even at its lowest fan speed. I never had experience cooling fans before so im asking for help. The blue LED from the Tri-Cools looks good so if you could recommend a fan that has low noise levels and has an LED light, that would be cool too but if none exist, I'll go with your recommendations.

#2 Posted by GTR12 (9065 posts) -

Noctua NF-S12B ULN

#3 Posted by Guppy507 (17395 posts) -
Noctua NF-F12 or Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition. Got no recommendations for LED fans because I hate LED lighting in computuhs. You could toss a NF-F12 or Corsair SP120 on your radiator too if you wanted.
#4 Posted by GTR12 (9065 posts) -

Noctua NF-F12 or Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition. Got no recommendations for LED fans because I hate LED lighting in computuhs. You could toss a NF-F12 or Corsair SP120 on your radiator too if you wanted.Guppy507

F12 is a high performance fan and loud, the ULN (Ultra Low Noise) is quieter, the angle of the fins is different to reduce noise.