Most have fallout new vegas mods?

#1 Posted by REforever101 (11149 posts) -

so i'm looking to mod fallout new vegas. any must have graphic/gameplay/performance enhancers?

#2 Posted by Coseniath (466 posts) -

Hiz.

Check here at nexus mods. You might find something.

#3 Posted by REforever101 (11149 posts) -

@Coseniath: yeah i've checked there. was asking more of what on there is most interesting

#4 Posted by 04dcarraher (19171 posts) -

@Coseniath: yeah i've checked there. was asking more of what on there is most interesting

Ive always enjoyed the weapon mods.

#5 Posted by thehig1 (1212 posts) -

Not really played fallout enough to mess with mods, but I know nexus mods are fantastic I use them for skyrim.

Download the nexus.mod manager too for easy installation and downloads of your mods.

To find the best mods pick a catogery and choose the most popular mods than that category

#6 Posted by illmatic87 (15125 posts) -

Project Nevada is probably the definitive must have mod to get. Adds alot of features and gameplay tweaks to the game in just one mod.

I remember using one ENB (Pretty sure it's the popular Blackout ENB), Weapon Animation Replacer, EVE, Weapon Mods Extended and JIP Companions Command and Control.

Real Time Settler was a really fun mod, if a little buggy and confusing. But allows you to blueprint world objects in the world and place and make a copy of it anywhere. You could pretty much make your own town/home with it. Works well alongside the equally fun Wasteland Defense mod and the cool but 'cheaty' Enclave Commander Mod.

There's a few added companion mods and quest mods available that can be found if you go to the categories section. Some of them are really good and well voice acted, too.

#7 Posted by kozzy1234 (35145 posts) -

Best thing is to go to nexus and click on the msot popular of all time and see what ones interest you. What others like might not be what you like.