Morrowind: Ways to unlock a level 100 locked door?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheRealLith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TheRealLith
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

^^" Well.. I know this is probably one of the noobiest questions to ask about Morrowind, but I've been having trouble opening this level 100 locked door. I'm nota mage, and I am not familiar with scrolls. My grandmaster lock pick won't open it, and I've tried Ondusi's Unhinging, and that won't work either. Does anyone know of a spell(and where to buy it, or create it), scroll, or of a more powerful lock pick that I could use to get this damn door open?

PwningStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PwningStick
Member since 2005 • 453 Posts
You need a scroll called Ekash's Lock Splitter. I'm not sure of any merchant that sells it but go into any cave with some bandits in it and most of the crates and barrels should be full of them if you're around or above lv 10 or so.
spyder465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 spyder465
Member since 2007 • 81 Posts
well, having a really high security level, and a pick like master or secret master will help
CalciumDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CalciumDust
Member since 2007 • 33 Posts
get some sort of unlocking spell, (it dosent matter which one, it dosent even matter if u can cast it), go to an enchanting place, (pretty much any mages guild) and get an item enchanted, (i did it with a ring) so that it unlocks with a magnitude of 100, this is gonna cost alot, anyways after u have your ring fo to the door in question and it should pop right open, note: this does not work on door that say they cannont be opened, only the ones w/ lock lvl of 100, i know this works I've tried it on the door to Vivecs palace. if u hav anymore questions message me
NemesisLives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 NemesisLives
Member since 2003 • 426 Posts
If all else fails. Use cheats
TheRealLith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TheRealLith
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Okay, I'll give it a shot. Thanks a lot. ^^

Luminouslight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Luminouslight
Member since 2007 • 6397 Posts
If you can find this one sort of scroll. There is only one scroll in the game... Icharis something such, that will only open 100 level locked doors. I used to have a couple of them when I played the game. But you c ould either try getting the skeleton key, from the thieves guild leader. Focus in security. Make a spell. Or just find the key.
Baron_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Baron_14
Member since 2007 • 1771 Posts
Oblivion is better
neogm14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 neogm14
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

In my Morrowind game I just have a very high security skill and can unlock anything.

I found Oblivion's Lock Picking mini game fun at first but after the 10th and 20th time you broke a lock pick it becomes anoying.

Judza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Judza
Member since 2004 • 4637 Posts

get some sort of unlocking spell, (it dosent matter which one, it dosent even matter if u can cast it), go to an enchanting place, (pretty much any mages guild) and get an item enchanted, (i did it with a ring) so that it unlocks with a magnitude of 100, this is gonna cost alot, anyways after u have your ring fo to the door in question and it should pop right open, note: this does not work on door that say they cannont be opened, only the ones w/ lock lvl of 100, i know this works I've tried it on the door to Vivecs palace. if u hav anymore questions message meCalciumDust

Best way, once you get loads of money from selling quality equipment, you can afford to get sets of enchanted rings that grant you godly powers (100 Unlock Ring, Constant Heal, Constant Restore fatigue). Best way.

Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

Oblivion is betterBaron_14

looking. And that's about it.

Trueflamepwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 Trueflamepwn
Member since 2008 • 1320 Posts
first make a spell that is fortify alteration 100 pts on self and soultrap on target for 1 sec. than make one open 100 pts on target. get ur alteration up real high with the first spell. then you should be able to cast the open spell easily
Steely888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Steely888
Member since 2007 • 38 Posts
some people have reccomended this already but using skill boosters to boost the security skill helps or you can get your security up high enough to unlock the door my security is high enough that a journeyman lockpick will undo lvl 100
diiorioa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 diiorioa
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
If you don't want to hunt around for Ekash's lock splitter, then join the fighter's guild, and at the last mission, you have to kill all the thieves guild leaders, one of them carries something called the "skeleton key" which is a special lockpick that can unlock ANYTHING. But that takes a long time and you can only use the thing a limited number of times. What door do you absolutely need to unlock? Is it Vivec's palace? Because if it is you're just wasting your time, he's really not that special.