Monster/creature raising games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hex008 (345 posts) -

I am currently addicted to monster raising games like Monster rancher and pokemon. However, with school work, I am almost needed to spend most of my day and the computer. (I am also somewhat a sucker for PC games) So naturally I wanted to find a compromise and find a monster/creature raising game for my computer. I just can't seem to find any besides Black and white, unfortunetly, which my current graphics card cannot run. Basic question, does anybody know of any good Monster raising games for PC?

#2 Posted by YourOldFriend (4196 posts) -
Geneforge 1, 2, 3, and 4.
#3 Posted by championeternal (384 posts) -
the best monster breeding, monster raising video game i've ever played is the jade cocoon series (jade cocoon ps and jade cocoon 2 ps2). don't be fooled by its childish apearance this game is unique and also one of the best rpg's i ever played. i am never getting bored to start a new game (while other games i am getting bored to play again and again). my favorite is the jade cocoon 2 for ps2. however the developer did something annoying. probably they were rushing to release the game so a couple of monsters and some skills were locked. but no worries. if u go to the forum of the game in this site u will find a patch that unlocks the monsters the skills and other super cool staff. check this out!!!
#4 Posted by wood_duck (990 posts) -

Spore?

That was the first thing that came to my head, i'm fairly sure its optimized well also.

#5 Posted by carcina (69 posts) -
Is it out yet?
#6 Posted by thusaha (14495 posts) -
Black & White?
#7 Posted by naval (11109 posts) -
Zanzarah is a game somewhat similiar to pokemon although in that you raise different kinds of fairies instead of creatures. it is a pretty interesting game and is a few years old, so it can run on your pc also
#8 Posted by miladesn2 (933 posts) -
Viva Pinata
#9 Posted by SollidSnake_ (2991 posts) -

Spore?

That was the first thing that came to my head, i'm fairly sure its optimized well also.

wood_duck
Black & White?thusaha
#10 Posted by YourOldFriend (4196 posts) -
Why would you res this thread? It's 11 months old. Waste