Minecraft is soo over-rated...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Thevinsqu (2 posts) -
Minecraft, the game of perfection and dreams.... NOT, many people think that minecraft is so damn good, yes, its fun to play at start and have some fun with creative mode. Thats all the game got.. Fun for a couple of hours and thats it, Many people will dislike this topic, but I dont care this is my opinion of minecraft and thats it.
#2 Posted by DanielDust (15402 posts) -
Just created this account huh Hydra1234? you must really be frustrated and also banned for making multiple accounts.
#3 Posted by vfibsux (4205 posts) -

Wow, really needed someone to agree with you that bad?

#4 Posted by Whiteblade999 (5537 posts) -

The game is prettty boring sure but does that make it overrated? Not really, game just doesn't suit your tastes.

#5 Posted by Wasdie (49902 posts) -

Let me guess, you love Call of Duty.

#6 Posted by Arthur96 (958 posts) -

Minecraft isn't a game you pick up and start playing, expecting to be amazed.

Minecraft is a game where you use your imagination. Creat your own goals, set your own targets, have your own plans, etc.

That's the beauty of it.

#7 Posted by angryfodder (20490 posts) -
Minecraft is a game that I needed to try. I liked little big planet, but, to be honest i'm not a gamer that likes creating my own content. I expect the game developer to do that for me. Don't release an advanced SDK and tell me to do the work. With that in mind, I thought minecraft would be a game I tried and forgot very quickly. I've only purchased it recently and its quickly becoming my most played game. The industry need stuff like this. Even if I hated it, i'd still be happy that it existed. It gives me hope that the industry is not doomed to copy n paste titles that drones like me lap up and then moan about.
#8 Posted by tjricardo089 (7429 posts) -

Minecraft, the game of perfection and dreams.... NOT, many people think that minecraft is so damn good, yes, its fun to play at start and have some fun with creative mode. Thats all the game got.. Fun for a couple of hours and thats it, Many people will dislike this topic, but I dont care this is my opinion of minecraft and thats it.Thevinsqu

Ok here's my opinion. It's a fun game if your creative and not a shooter/action games zombie.

#9 Posted by angryfodder (20490 posts) -
I don't think you even need to be that creative if i'm honest. I just think its a game that has a great balance of exploring, resource gathering/mining, crafting and creating. I play survival as I think it just adds to the balance. I don't think i'd like the creative mode alone. I get some odd pleasure out of making massive mines trying to find resources. When my mine opens up into a dark cavern and I throw out some torches, discovering some gold ore I get very excited. I don't even know why.
#10 Posted by Zubinen (2856 posts) -
Minecraft, the game of perfection and dreams.... NOT, many people think that minecraft is so damn good, yes, its fun to play at start and have some fun with creative mode. Thats all the game got.. Fun for a couple of hours and thats it, Many people will dislike this topic, but I dont care this is my opinion of minecraft and thats it.Thevinsqu
Creative mode? You do know the creative mode is an extremely old and limited version of the game, right? :P
#11 Posted by Johnny_Rock (40113 posts) -

You are wrong about everything you think and say.

#12 Posted by Arthur96 (958 posts) -

[QUOTE="Thevinsqu"]Minecraft, the game of perfection and dreams.... NOT, many people think that minecraft is so damn good, yes, its fun to play at start and have some fun with creative mode. Thats all the game got.. Fun for a couple of hours and thats it, Many people will dislike this topic, but I dont care this is my opinion of minecraft and thats it.Zubinen
Creative mode? You do know the creative mode is an extremely old and limited version of the game, right? :P

Just realised he said creative mode. My word that is terrible. Nothing to do at all, all resources are infinite, no survival or need for mining and building awesome houses.

#13 Posted by SovietsUnited (2302 posts) -

Cool story bro

#14 Posted by mhofever (3954 posts) -

With the right server, it's fun and worthwhile.

#15 Posted by FelipeInside (25584 posts) -

[QUOTE="Thevinsqu"]Minecraft, the game of perfection and dreams.... NOT, many people think that minecraft is so damn good, yes, its fun to play at start and have some fun with creative mode. Thats all the game got.. Fun for a couple of hours and thats it, Many people will dislike this topic, but I dont care this is my opinion of minecraft and thats it.tjricardo089

Ok here's my opinion. It's a fun game if your creative and not a shooter/action games zombie.

You can be both you know, just sayin...

#16 Posted by WiiRocks66 (3488 posts) -

You really created an alt account just to post the same thread? Wow.

#17 Posted by FelipeInside (25584 posts) -

You really created an alt account just to post the same thread? Wow.

WiiRocks66
Some people really are useless and have nothing better to do with their lives hey...?
#18 Posted by LDGaming (29 posts) -
I am getting a bit bored of minecraft, but then again I only play single player. None of my friends want to pick it up and I cant find a decent server to play on so playing on server is not a viable option right now at least. Any suggestions on good open servers?
#19 Posted by topsemag55 (19063 posts) -
Just created this account huh Hydra1234?DanielDust
nice catch, DD.:D
#20 Posted by roulettethedog (10970 posts) -

I am not a fan of Minecrap, but over rated?? NAW.

#21 Posted by Elann2008 (32976 posts) -
Isn't Minecraft's fun based on your creativity and "what you do with it?" So.. honestly.. speaking.. how could it be overrated? I don't even think Minecraft should have a score. It's one of those games where you let your mind and creativity free. Just look at all the amazing creations people have come with. It's like saying LEGOS is overrated.
#22 Posted by Doom_HellKnight (12202 posts) -
I didn't enjoy Minecraft myself, but I wouldn't say it's overrated. For people that want and enjoy that sort of game, there's no better choice.
#23 Posted by FelipeInside (25584 posts) -
Isn't Minecraft's fun based on your creativity and "what you do with it?" So.. honestly.. speaking.. how could it be overrated? I don't even think Minecraft should have a score. It's one of those games where you let your mind and creativity free. Just look at all the amazing creations people have come with. It's like saying LEGOS is overrated. Elann2008
I used to LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEGO !!!
#24 Posted by guildclaws (7907 posts) -
Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll
#25 Posted by Arthur96 (958 posts) -

Isn't Minecraft's fun based on your creativity and "what you do with it?" So.. honestly.. speaking.. how could it be overrated? I don't even think Minecraft should have a score. It's one of those games where you let your mind and creativity free. Just look at all the amazing creations people have come with. It's like saying LEGOS is overrated. Elann2008

Completely agree.

If you put it into perspective, Minecraft and Lego are actually very similar.