#1 Edited by thehig1 (892 posts) -

Hi

Sorry to start a new topic for this, but the search function didn't seem to work.

When I start metro last light there are a bunch of figures at the top of the screen, like FPS and a number of other technical figures, how do I remove them as they are very off putting

#2 Posted by thehig1 (892 posts) -

Although I've kind of adjusted to it now just can't really read text high up in the screen

#3 Edited by GiantAssPanda (1590 posts) -

You probably have MSI afterburner/ EVGA Precision on.

Check your tray to be sure.

#4 Edited by thehig1 (892 posts) -

I dont have either of them, only things running was Steam the Catalyst Control Center and AMD gaming evolved. It only happens on Metro Last Light.

When I play other games like Tomb Raider,Bioshock Infinite, Skyrim, Thief etc etc its fine.

#5 Posted by PredatorRules (7080 posts) -

@thehig1 said:

Hi

Sorry to start a new topic for this, but the search function didn't seem to work.

When I start metro last light there are a bunch of figures at the top of the screen, like FPS and a number of other technical figures, how do I remove them as they are very off putting

http://bit.ly/1gDOJQk there you go, 1st post should solve it =)

#6 Posted by thehig1 (892 posts) -

Thanks for the sarcastic response, the third result actually solved it.

I tried googling it first but couldn't think what to type, things I was typing weren't bringing real vent results.

I tried typing "metro last light information at top of screen"

And "metro last light showing fps"

Anyway it's sorted now.

The game is very demanding too, I can't even run it on very high with all the extras on had to drop to normal and disable physx.

Good game though enjoying it