This topic is locked from further discussion.

Daian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Daian
Member since 2005 • 2901 Posts

EDIT: Please note that these copies must be claimed until the 21st of November.

I will give 15 copies essentially for 10$ to someone who can benefit from all those copies. I'm asking for very little so I hope I get a serious offer this time, these could make someone a very hefty profit if they can make use of all of them.

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

Do those copies expire on the 21st by any chance?

Daian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Daian

@glez13: yes, obviously I was talking about that promotion (I did mention it). If you can use them somehow good, if not that's that. Initially I wanted to do giveaways on certain websites but enough people got a copy that it wasn't allowed anymore.

And now they either get used or they go to waste and it would be a shame if they went to waste.

Daian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Daian

Bump.

True_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#5 True_Sounds
Member since 2009 • 2915 Posts

You're probably allowed to do giveaways on THIS website. Also it's really unehtical to not mention in the first post that unused codes will expire in about a weeks time.

Daian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Daian

@True_Sounds: I specifically mentioned that it was from the promotion. My only mistake was to assume people knew they expire if unused.

If nobody wants them, well that's that. Pity though, such a waste for so many games to just disappear.

True_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#7  Edited By True_Sounds
Member since 2009 • 2915 Posts

If someone knew about the promo they would probably have already gotten the free codes. Just ask for ppl to pm you emails, it's the easiest way to share them. Don't try and profit off of hib's generosity it's shameful.

Daian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Daian

@True_Sounds: don't be overdramatic, I'm giving away a ton of copies to someone who could make the most of them and all I'm asking for is a cheap game. You're acting like I'm stealing from baby orphans. Ease up, people get mad about the smallest of things these days, there are more important things to worry about, I sure have plenty, everybody does.

SaintSatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By SaintSatan
Member since 2003 • 1986 Posts

@Daian said:

EDIT: Please note that these copies must be claimed until the 21st of November.

I will give 15 copies essentially for 10$ to someone who can benefit from all those copies. I'm asking for very little so I hope I get a serious offer this time, these could make someone a very hefty profit if they can make use of all of them.

Are you fucking serious? You're trying to sell copies you got from the Humble Bundle giveaway for FREE for $10? Lol really? What a fucking scam. And you're trying to profit from a site that helps dying kids in hospitals. No one here is as dumb as you.

GTFO.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/11/7/7174197/metro-2033-free

Daian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Daian

@saintsatan: First of all I'm not sure that you fully grasp the meaning of the word scam, that would be the case if I offered something that I would not actually give in this scenario.

Second of all, I've mentioned that they are from the promotion, you're not making any breakthrough reveal. More importantly the game WAS free, as in it now costs 10$ per copy, therefore I'm offering 150$ worth of games for a tiny fraction of that number to someone that could make a profit off of them (if there is such a person around here. if not I'll probably just post the links on a different forum before they expire).

I've also gotten bundles/donated to that site before so I know exactly what it is, you're acting like I stole these FREE copies from those "dying kids in hospitals" and am selling them as I laugh manically while stroking my dastardly mustache. (seriously, are you hearing yourself)

Finally, let me show you the mindbogglingly, dumb logic you're applying here. Let's say person A got a gift from person B, how about a copy of Metro 2033 (what a coincidence, right?). A while later person A gets bored of the game and decides to sell it to buy a different one (the coincidences keep happening, I blame Obama). Person A is trying to make money off of something he got for free which is fine, he owns that thing, he/she can do whatever with it. By your logic that person is a horrible, horrible human being that needs to burn in the infernal flames of Hell. Which is ridiculous nonsense.

It's become increasingly more clear in recent years that people find it a lot easier to climb with their holier than thou attitudes on their high horses and spread hate, insults and poison, rather than think for 10 damn seconds.

"No one here is as dumb as you." Oh, the irony.

Have a nice day.

SaintSatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By SaintSatan
Member since 2003 • 1986 Posts

@Daian: Jesus christ dude you're trying to get $10 for something that was free like a day ago. Not to mention it has been free in the past many times and on sale for $2.50 on Steam. Just because it's not free anymore doesn't magically give it any value. It's worthless, $0.00. What you're doing is a scam. You're trying to charge people money for something that's worth absolutely nothing. People try this on the Steam forums all the time and people just laugh at them and call them retards. If you waited a few months until there were not free copies floating around everywhere then maybe perhaps you wouldn't look so stupid but trying to get TEN DOLLARS for something that was FREE a day ago? Lol. Also the trade itself is just beyond dumb. Who the hell wants 15 copies of the same game?

Good luck with your scam buddy, you'll need it.

To anyone who wants a key people are giving them away for their value on the Steam forums, FREE...

http://steamcommunity.com/app/43110#scrollTop=0

Have a nice day scammer.