Mass Effect Trilogy Sale

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MajorPain10 (524 posts) -

There is a sale on Origin for the Mass Effect trilogy.  Problem is, I own ME 1 and 2 for the 360, but not 3.  I have only played through 1 but plan on playing through 2 and 3.  Would you recommend purchasing the trilogy for $30 or only ME 3 for $20?

#2 Posted by Plagueless (2569 posts) -

There is a sale on Origin for the Mass Effect trilogy.  Problem is, I own ME 1 and 2 for the 360, but not 3.  I have only played through 1 but plan on playing through 2 and 3.  Would you recommend purchasing the trilogy for $30 or only ME 3 for $20?

MajorPain10
I'd say just buy the 360 version since you can import your saves and have a continuing character profile. But this is great for those who either haven't played the games, or just want to play them again on PC.
#3 Posted by MajorPain10 (524 posts) -
[QUOTE="MajorPain10"]

Plagueless
I'd say just buy the 360 version since you can import your saves and have a continuing character profile. But this is great for those who either haven't played the games, or just want to play them again on PC.

Apparently there are ways to import saves between the 360 and PC. Whether or not these methods work well is questionable. I figure considering I already already own both on the 360, ought to get 3 for it as well. This opportunity is tempting though for a difference of $10, but I guess I'd rather not waste my existing investment on ME2.
#4 Posted by MajorPain10 (524 posts) -

haha, just realized i posted this in hardware. oh well, lol.