Lost my Battlefield Bad Company 2 DVD

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DStarman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DStarman11
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

So, basically, I have a legal EA account with Bad Company 2 (PC) activated on it but Bad Company 2 doesn't use Origin so really the only way I can get the game is from the disk which I lost. Is there a place (direct/torrent/anything really) where I can download it. I've heard people logging with original accounts from cracked game clients.

The_Stand_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Stand_In
Member since 2010 • 1179 Posts

@dstarman11: Bad Company 2 actually CAN use Origin.If I were you (assuming you don't have the key either, otherwise just active on Origin) I would contact EA support. They should be able to see that you have registered the game under your account and will give you another key or add the game to your Origin games list.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

@dstarman11 said:

So, basically, I have a legal EA account with Bad Company 2 (PC) activated on it but Bad Company 2 doesn't use Origin so really the only way I can get the game is from the disk which I lost. Is there a place (direct/torrent/anything really) where I can download it. I've heard people logging with original accounts from cracked game clients.

You can't login into pirate game and play it online, simply because multiplayer is disabled on pirate games.

Tonyx429

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 Tonyx429
Member since 2014 • 77 Posts

@dstarman11:

Do you have the game installed on your machine at least?

If so, you can google and download a cd crack, so that you can play without the disc. I'm not sure if that would be consider pirating though, since you already own the game, but just lost the disc.