looking for a pc game, please help!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

laurenmutwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 laurenmutwa
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

hello, i dont know if this is where i should post this but i really need help (my friend said to post here to ask) i am looking for a hunting game, i do not know the name and i want to know if anyone knows. i only remember so much, i was just a little girl. the cover was black and there were glowing green animal eyes. the eyes were almost cartoon eyes, but they looked scary (they did to a 5 year old kid of course). the animals on the cover were a rabbit and a bear. now, the actual game: the game had two modes you could pick; one was just a normal, realistic looking hunting part. now the other part was cartoon stylized, but the rules were different, the animals hunted you. the animals also looked very scary looking, i remember that you started in a little shack in the mountains. the map of the cartooned part was rocky looking and stuff.

im sorry again if this isn't the correct place to be posting this, i am looking very hard for this game and if anyone knows about it, please tell me the name.

thanks

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Sounds like Call of Duty

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

Kind of sounds like a Cabela game, but there are several of those.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@laurenmutwa said:

hello, i dont know if this is where i should post this but i really need help (my friend said to post here to ask) i am looking for a hunting game, i do not know the name and i want to know if anyone knows. i only remember so much, i was just a little girl. the cover was black and there were glowing green animal eyes. the eyes were almost cartoon eyes, but they looked scary (they did to a 5 year old kid of course). the animals on the cover were a rabbit and a bear. now, the actual game: the game had two modes you could pick; one was just a normal, realistic looking hunting part. now the other part was cartoon stylized, but the rules were different, the animals hunted you. the animals also looked very scary looking, i remember that you started in a little shack in the mountains. the map of the cartooned part was rocky looking and stuff.

im sorry again if this isn't the correct place to be posting this, i am looking very hard for this game and if anyone knows about it, please tell me the name.

thanks

Try this :

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/official-can-t-remember-the-title-of-a-game-thread-29139350/#1964