Looking for a good driving game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

greatestali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 greatestali
Member since 2005 • 665 Posts
man i m bored these days and feel like playing a good driving game for the pc any suggetsions? except any of the nfs game i have played every one of them.
sozar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 sozar
Member since 2003 • 428 Posts

GTR2

Colin McRae Rally  good game but hard to play.

liquidzero123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 liquidzero123
Member since 2004 • 7111 Posts

Haven't played GTR2, but I played the demo of one of those Colin McRae games a few years ago and it was quite good. Can't remember which one it was though.

My favourite racing game on the PC is Toca Race Driver 2. It's a simulation-based game and I love the way the vehicles handle, from the F1 cars to big tanker trucks  It isn't too hard on you in terms of absolute realism in simulation handling, but it's a nice balance between arcade and pure driving sim.

basersx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 basersx
Member since 2005 • 6222 Posts

GTR2 is very good but very hard to play well with a controller.  You really need a wheel for GTR2.  TOCA3 is probably the best PC racing game with a controller.  And yeah the Colin McRay games are good too.  I'm looking forward to the new one called "DIRT- Colin McRay Off-Road" that is out in a month or two.

But the best racing games are on Xbox, Forza and RalliSport Challenge 2 are the two best racing games I have ever played.  Also TOCA2 and 3 are better on Xbox than on PC unfortunately, I have them for both and the Xbox versions are much better.

basersx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 basersx
Member since 2005 • 6222 Posts
Wow how could I have forgotten GT Legends?!?  I think GT Legends is better than TOCA3 and is as good as GTR2 but easier to play with a controller than GTR2.Â