Looking For 3rd Person Rpg!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Devastator3000 (4 posts) -
Hi! Guys...I am looking for some Good 3rd person (Non Isometric) Games, Like Avencast: Rise of mage, Oblivion IV, Stalker, Etc These games were laggy on my PC. I have A slow pc (Specs: 2.4 GHZ single Processor, 512 DDR Ram, 128 MB Graphic Card Nvidia 5200, 80GB Hard Disk). Any suggestions for games Like Oblivion IV and avencast? I like Magic and Medival Type RPG And Open Landscape! Thanx In advance!
#2 Posted by biggest_loser (23980 posts) -
Dragon Age - you can just refuse to use the isometric mode.
#3 Posted by ionusX (25712 posts) -

TES III: morrowind

#4 Posted by Devastator3000 (4 posts) -
Dragon Age - you can just refuse to use the isometric mode. biggest_loser

ionusX
Are you sure these games will work on my System?
#5 Posted by Planeforger (15401 posts) -

[QUOTE="biggest_loser"]Dragon Age - you can just refuse to use the isometric mode. Devastator3000

ionusX

Are you sure these games will work on my System?

Morrowind should work, since it's older than Oblivion (it's the 3rd game in the series, Oblivion is the 4th). Dragon Age...probably won't, since it's a fairly recent game, but I can't be sure of that.

Anyway, I'd recommend Gothic 2. It's challenging and not exactly pretty anymore, but it's a great third-person (mostly) freeroaming RPG.

*edit* Morrowind also gets my vote. It's slower than Oblivion and easier to get lost in, but there's a -lot- more to do in it, and more ways to build up your character.

#6 Posted by coreybg (2608 posts) -

Might wanna check out KOTOR and KOTOR 2, great RPGs.

#7 Posted by Gladestone1 (5482 posts) -

Im haging a blast with two worlds 2..Its been a fun ride so far..Sure the voice acting is horrible..Was never one to go bye a game with stupid voice acting..Game has character for a rpg..Should give it a shot..

#8 Posted by Elann2008 (32953 posts) -

Might wanna check out KOTOR and KOTOR 2, great RPGs.

coreybg
This. KOTOR!
#9 Posted by sozar (415 posts) -

Gothic 2.