This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by EGGNOG4073 (65 posts) -

Here's a list of some free shooting games for PC.

America's Army (AA)Is a tactical multiplayer shooting game presented by the United States Government. The gameplay encourages teamwork, knowledge, patience, and stealth. The ingame graphics look great and the game has options for high end and low end PC's. The one thing that bothered me was the crappy muzzle flash and the slowness of the actual matches. This game offers a somewhat new experience that doesnt appeal to everyone but is still very fun to play. 4/5 stars

Wolfenstein enemy territory: This game offers an excellent multiplayer experience. The game's ****relates to the battlefield series, where players select ****s with different weapons and abilities. The game has all the weapons one could ask for including flamethrowers, mg's, thompsons, rocket launchers, snipers, and plenty more. The gameplay is mission based, some maps require one team to protect a tank while it moves on a given path, while the enemy team has to set up barricades and destroy the tank. One of the best key points in the game is the ranking system, the more kills, revives, or repairs you get, the higher you rank. As you rank up you get more ammo, dual pistols, more accuracy, and new weapons and abilities. 4.5/5 stars

Warsow: This game is very similar to a quake or unreal deathmatch. The game has several touches that differentiate it from these titles. The main feature are the colourful cell shaded graphics which makes the game look excellent. Also, many moves are available such as wall jumps and double jumps. The weapons feel balanced and the game is fast paced. 3.5/5

Soldier front: Soldier front (commonly abbreviated SF) is a first person shooter hosted by ijji. The game is most notable for its tactical gameplay similar to that of the counter strike series. Although Soldier Front is played via installed client but a Internet Explorer browser is required to launch it. The games graphics are not great and are a little better than half life 1 or counter strike. The game features a store where playersrent items for money which is earned by getting kills. Although the game is fun, it tends to get boring after playing it a lot. 3/5

Warrock: This game has extremely similar mechanics to soldier front, it features the same store and purchasing options but takes the game to a whole new level. The graphics, although not great, are acceptable, they are similar to an xbox games graphics like halo. The game also features land, air, and sea combat which adds tio the fun. 4/5

#2 Posted by frizzyman0292 (2855 posts) -

I wasn't aware that Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory was free so im downloading it right now.. Can someone please link me to a working fast Americas army download none of the ones on the AA's sight are freaking horrible.

P.S- Your missing Fear:Online

#3 Posted by Xeonz (1083 posts) -

I wasn't aware that Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory was free so im downloading it right now.. Can someone please link me to a working fast Americas army download none of the ones on the AA's sight are freaking horrible.

P.S- Your missing Fear:Online

frizzyman0292

Filefront.com is always pretty fast for me. Search for it there. I usually go over 500KB/sec when downloading from Filefront.

#4 Posted by frizzyman0292 (2855 posts) -
Do i need an account?
#5 Posted by bahdom (70 posts) -
imho RtcW: Enemy Territory and Warsow are the best FPSs around, and they're free too
#6 Posted by frizzyman0292 (2855 posts) -
I cant wait to download RTCW:Enemy Territory is it fast action gameplay?
#7 Posted by HostileEffect (2491 posts) -
First System Shock... then Freespace and Freespace 2... now all of these? Where do I get RTCW:ET?
#8 Posted by Precyse (487 posts) -

Kuma war on the history channel website is pretty good its accurate and provides some insight on what are boys are going through. Nothing but love for are soldiers!!!!

Does ritc support dual-core what about AA?

#9 Posted by Zero_Space (659 posts) -
Also, FEAR: Combat, the multiplayer part of FEAR is a free download. Google it.
#10 Posted by Xeonz (1083 posts) -

Do i need an account?frizzyman0292

No, of course not. Download at free will.

#11 Posted by cobrax25 (9649 posts) -

I cant wait to download RTCW:Enemy Territory is it fast action gameplay?frizzyman0292

yes, its very objective based...and the objectives for all the maps, are really original, though they can get rather confusing at times.