List down some good FPS, RPG games that i can play?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

2uneek4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 2uneek4u
Member since 2006 • 2548 Posts
Well I come to that stage were im bored with my games.
Im looking for a game to buy but i just cant find any good one or any that interest me.

I'm pretty much looking for a long Tatical Fps or rpg game. Tatical fps as in like a modern warfare or WWII strategic commands, flanking enimies, using squad or a crew team. As some of you know i just bought ME which really got me into tatical fps/rpg. although im not a sci-fi fan, i still find the gameplay really good.

Im also up for some Good rpg games, In a long journey with a group of parties to control. example: Dungeon siege, neverwinter night 2, etc..

Help me look for those type of games or even try to get me interest in a game that you think is worth playing.

thanks for your help.

Lilgunney612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Lilgunney612
Member since 2005 • 1878 Posts

Well I come to that stage were im bored with my games.
Im looking for a game to buy but i just cant find any good one or any that interest me.

I'm pretty much looking for a long Tatical Fps or rpg game. Tatical fps as in like a modern warfare or WWII strategic commands, flanking enimies, using squad or a crew team. As some of you know i just bought ME which really got me into tatical fps/rpg. although im not a sci-fi fan, i still find the gameplay really good.

Im also up for some Good rpg games, In a long journey with a group of parties to control. example: Dungeon siege, neverwinter night 2, etc..

Help me look for those type of games or even try to get me interest in a game that you think is worth playing.

thanks for your help.

2uneek4u

Brothers in Arms is a very good tactical shooter.. you need to check it out if your into those type of games.. Also any of the Rainbow 6 series is good.

thusaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thusaha
Member since 2007 • 14495 Posts
Try Original Ghost Recon or Rainbow Six 1-3.
2uneek4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 2uneek4u

[QUOTE="2uneek4u"]Well I come to that stage were im bored with my games.

thanks for your help.

Lilgunney612

Brothers in Arms is a very good tactical shooter.. you need to check it out if your into those type of games.. Also any of the Rainbow 6 series is good.

thank you. I will go check some reviews of Brothers in Arms and Rainboy 6 series.
2uneek4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 2uneek4u
and by the way i have an OC 7600gt, i can run 2008 games in high setting anymore. i was even lucky to be able to run ME in medium at a good framerate.

recommend early 2007 games and below
Lilgunney612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 Lilgunney612
Member since 2005 • 1878 Posts

and by the way i have an OC 7600gt, i can run 2008 games in high setting anymore. i was even lucky to be able to run ME in medium at a good framerate.

2uneek4u

should be perfectly fine for Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood.

I have a 6600gt and i play it just fine.

2uneek4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 2uneek4u

2uneek4u

whoops typo its cant.. not can :S
regnumekal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 regnumekal
Member since 2006 • 122 Posts
Start with Gamespot's "Top Games" section...