Keyboard Help Needed for Medal of Honor Allied Assault to Show Weapon on Screen

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Charlllie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Charlllie
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hi Folks,

I am new to pc gaming and this site, so hello to everyone.

After helping my son on his Playstation i love the Medal of Honor games so starting to buy them for my pc.

I recently purchase a secondhand version but when i got it home it did not contain the usual help booklets etc. Not a problem as i find it fairly easy to use the game and not having many issues.

However i do have one small problem which i just cannot solve so would really appreciate someones help to find an answer.

When i first started the game i would always be able to see my choosen weapon on the screen in front of me. However this has now disappeared and all i see is the target aim cross. I have gone back a few levels to check where i new the weapon was showing on screen but it doesn't show there either.

I have tried all the keyboard buttons but still the weapon won't show.

Can anyone explain to me how i can get the weapon to show please?

Thanks

Charllie  

Error_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Error_88
Member since 2005 • 229 Posts
there is an option in one of the sub-menus in the options screen to show/hide oe just show the weapon and no hand in the options menu. I think it's in the display options? I can't quite remember as I haven't been on it in years but it's certainly there somewhere. Hope this helps.
Charlllie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Charlllie
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Hi Error_88, Thanks very much for your reply and help, very much appreciated. I first tried looking there and found nothing but now you have confirmed it i will try again. Perhaps i just didn't look hard enough the first time around. Thanks again for your help. Charllie
Error_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Error_88
Member since 2005 • 229 Posts
no problem. hope it's ok now. hmm...great games are MOH on pc. Might have to reinstall them after all these years...