Jr14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jr14
Member since 2004 • 2148 Posts

http://socialdiscountstore.com/products/pro-7-buttons-led-gaming-mouse?variant=1076247216

Seen it on the Internet looks really cool. Didn't know from reading the details if it's any good though.

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TDuiker
Member since 2004 • 11689 Posts

I dont know it, but it looks like a cheap piece of sheit. Probably would work ok, nothing special though

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Looks terrible

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@Jr14 said:

http://socialdiscountstore.com/products/pro-7-buttons-led-gaming-mouse?variant=1076247216

Seen it on the Internet looks really cool. Didn't know from reading the details if it's any good though.

It might work well IDK but it's chinese - you can buy those from Ebay - might be cheaper as well too.

DPI is good, it got LEDs changing by DPI change and it got the standart gamers lets call it multi grip form.

Before buying a mouse I would suggest you to find out what is your grip type? (palm, claw, fingertip)

BEEPBeP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5 BEEPBeP
Member since 2014 • 197 Posts

It looks really terrible. If you looking to get a gaming mouse that cheap. Get a Perrixx gaming mouse.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

Really cheap mice often have unusable sensors, that may be one of them.

By that I mean their malfunction speed is around .5-1m/s

If you want a mouse that's cheap, has a good sensor, clicks, and grip then try this:

http://www.amazon.com/SHARKK%C2%AE-Programmable-Buttons-Profiles-Switches/dp/B00HEX8TA4/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1420419695&sr=1-1&keywords=sharkk+gaming+mouse

It was my primary mouse for a while. I just went back to the g9x since I prefer the clicks, but the grip on that sharkk mouse is better.

Jr14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jr14

@PredatorRules: Really wanting either the Logitech G502 or G500. I honestly don't know what my grip type would be. Have only played Oblivion and Skyrim on PC. The G502 is Optical, cheaper, and only has a max dpi of 12000. The G500 is Laser and around $130. Both are the top 2 rated mice on pcpartpicker.com.

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

Best bang for the buck.

http://www.amazon.com/Perixx-MX-2000IIB-Programmable-Gaming-Laser/dp/B0083H4NG4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1420474870&sr=8-1&keywords=perixx+mx2000ii

Has weight system and replacement feet.

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TDuiker
Member since 2004 • 11689 Posts

You will never use this "max' dpi, since youre cursor would be all over the place, and laser versus optcal ? there both optical systems, the only 1 real difference is that on works on glass, the other does not or not as well.. What you would want to look for is what engine is behind the sensor.. and what grip youd prefer..

Jr14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Jr14

@Truth_Hurts_U: Looks good. Just don't like how the left and right clicker is angled down so much.

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11  Edited By Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

@Jr14:

There is a ton of room around your thumb. I have one and I never hit the buttons by mistake.

It does slope a little but it feels good for my bear grip. I don't do any claw grip.

Jr14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Jr14

@Truth_Hurts_U: I think mine would either be the palm or bear grip. I kind of sit my wrist on the mouse pad then the wrest of my hand is on the mouse.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator

@Jr14 said:

@PredatorRules: Really wanting either the Logitech G502 or G500. I honestly don't know what my grip type would be. Have only played Oblivion and Skyrim on PC. The G502 is Optical, cheaper, and only has a max dpi of 12000. The G500 is Laser and around $130. Both are the top 2 rated mice on pcpartpicker.com.

http://www.epicgear.com/en/technologies/types-of-mouse-grip

Use this site to know what type of grip you are, also use the pictures to save the whole reading stuff.

DPI or not, I don't use more than 2000 DPI, I think whoever uses more than 3000 is either using a 60' TV as a monitor or living in a cinema.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

Looks like garbage. Get yourself a Razer Deathadder and call it a day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Also, worry less about what mouse is best for what grip. Buy a quality mouse and your grip won't make a difference.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GeryGo  Moderator

@airshocker said:

Also, worry less about what mouse is best for what grip. Buy a quality mouse and your grip won't make a difference.

Can't agree on this one at all, I don't see myself using a Deathadder while my grip is fingertip - I will have to place my wrist on the mouse instead of the pad - something that will force me to get used to a whole new grip type.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 JigglyWiggly_

@PredatorRules said:

@airshocker said:

Can't agree on this one at all, I don't see myself using a Deathadder while my grip is fingertip - I will have to place my wrist on the mouse instead of the pad - something that will force me to get used to a whole new grip type.

You don't have to hold the deathadder by the palm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ken7K5kQ4&t=4m33s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@PredatorRules said:

@airshocker said:

I hold my Deathadder with my finger tips and it works perfectly fine. They have silicone under the thumb buttons and on the opposite side for just this very purpose.

SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts

@airshocker:

How accessible are the side-buttons on that? the positioning looks a little off at least from what I'm used to (Logitech) but I need a replacement since my middle mouse button has died on me :(.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@SapSacPrime said:

@airshocker:

How accessible are the side-buttons on that? the positioning looks a little off at least from what I'm used to (Logitech) but I need a replacement since my middle mouse button has died on me :(.

What do you mean exactly by accessible? If you're asking how easy it is to click them I would say they're very easy. I use those mouse buttons for voice chat, primarily. The top one is my TS3/Vent PTT, and the bottom is the in-game PTT.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

All mouses are good. My brother has an obsession with mouses. He tries different mouses for different online games. I just let him grab whichever he wants and I still get a better kill ratio than him. (and no my brother's not a noob)

SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts

@airshocker:

I use them both depending on the game, for shooter for example I use the top as interact and the bottom for melee. The only shop near me you could actually go to and get a hands on feel for gaming mice has closed so I'm relying on other peoples feedback, so thanks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@SapSacPrime said:

@airshocker:

I use them both depending on the game, for shooter for example I use the top as interact and the bottom for melee. The only shop near me you could actually go to and get a hands on feel for gaming mice has closed so I'm relying on other peoples feedback, so thanks.

Yeah you won't have any problems. Sometimes I even hold the mouse by the button without clicking it. It's not sensitive so you won't accidentally click it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
@alim298 said:

All mouses are good. My brother has an obsession with mouses. He tries different mouses for different online games. I just let him grab whichever he wants and I still get a better kill ratio than him. (and no my brother's not a noob)

I can't agree with this. Some manufacturers just make garbage devices.

I do think buying a mouse because of your grip is ridiculous, though.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

@airshocker said:
@alim298 said:

I can't agree with this. Some manufacturers just make garbage devices.

I do think buying a mouse because of your grip is ridiculous, though.

Hmm. You're right. Now that I think about it there are some really garbage mouses out their it just happens that none of them are in my possession. Not to mention that some of those designs are not ergonomic and can damage your hand during long sessions.

All said the mouse which we're discussing here looks garbage anyways. It looks like kids' toys.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GeryGo  Moderator

@airshocker said:

@PredatorRules said:

@airshocker said:

I hold my Deathadder with my finger tips and it works perfectly fine. They have silicone under the thumb buttons and on the opposite side for just this very purpose.

You should try CM Storm Spawn or Razer Ouroboros if fingertip is your grip.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GeryGo  Moderator

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

@PredatorRules said:

@airshocker said:

I would use Razer Ouroboros if my sponsor was Razer, this looks so uncomfortable

zaku101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 zaku101
Member since 2005 • 4641 Posts

My fav mouse.

http://www.amazon.com/Redragon-M601-CENTROPHORUS-2000-Buttons-Switches/dp/B00HTK1NCS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1420585432&sr=8-3&keywords=dragon+mouse

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By JigglyWiggly_

@PredatorRules said:

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

@PredatorRules said:

@airshocker said:

I would use Razer Ouroboros if my sponsor was Razer, this looks so uncomfortable

My friend also holds the deathadder similarly, and yes it is very uncomfortable. But it lets you aim a lot better than a relaxed grip on that mouse.

There isn't anyone in cs who can headshot as well as Scream. He wouldn't use that mouse unless he liked it a lot.

effimote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30 effimote
Member since 2014 • 60 Posts

i found better design from http://www.kingsbuying.com/computer-networking/mice-keyboards.html ,

wireless mouses just cost several bucks ,it really cannot beat down the price

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 GeryGo  Moderator

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

@PredatorRules said:

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

@PredatorRules said:

@airshocker said:

My friend also holds the deathadder similarly, and yes it is very uncomfortable. But it lets you aim a lot better than a relaxed grip on that mouse.

There isn't anyone in cs who can headshot as well as Scream. He wouldn't use that mouse unless he liked it a lot.

That's fine and all, still everyone should aim for mouse that is comfortable at their hands 1st, then should think about all the extra stuff.