im stuck Arma 2 how do u plant C4 ???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

telefanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 telefanatic
Member since 2007 • 3008 Posts

Man im still on the first level i know its a damn simulator im not that dumb i looked in the options checked out all the buttons dont know how to find c4 to plant in that first mission? Can someone help me out , do i have to plant it or do i give a command somehow for my squad mattes to do it ? Thanks for any help.

EndersAres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 EndersAres
Member since 2005 • 5711 Posts

You should have one in your inventory. All you have to do is use your mouse wheel or [ ] to open up your action menu and lay satchel charge. Once it's laid a few options in the action menu will come up for a timer or just to blow it.

telefanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 telefanatic
Member since 2007 • 3008 Posts

You should have one in your inventory. All you have to do is use your mouse wheel or [ ] to open up your action menu and lay satchel charge. Once it's laid a few options in the action menu will come up for a timer or just to blow it.

EndersAres

thats the problem i checked my inventory by pressing F and i only got the pistol m4 and no C4 ? wtf this is pissing me off.

Murd3r3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Murd3r3r
Member since 2007 • 43 Posts

Man im still on the first level i know its a damn simulator im not that dumb i looked in the options checked out all the buttons dont know how to find c4 to plant in that first mission? Can someone help me out , do i have to plant it or do i give a command somehow for my squad mattes to do it ? Thanks for any help.

telefanatic

when u get close to that machine u have to blow up choose the bomb with mouse wheel and when u choose it u'll sit down then press no botton and get away from there and chose the " Blow up " with mouse wheel ....

That game really craze u cuz in some mission the fantastic AI doesn't want to regroup and all mission will be ruined ... I played it for one week but now I can't take it any more with a lot of bugs in game ... I'm Goanna uninstall it ...

EndersAres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 EndersAres
Member since 2005 • 5711 Posts

Not sure what to say to you. You should have a single satchel charge. Unless you removed it during the flight. Just restart the mission and press g to see if it is in your inventory. It looks like a messenger bag. Maybe you laid it on accident I don't know but it should be there. The mission is short so its easy to start over.

kropsky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kropsky
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Hi. I have the exact same problem. Well, I have the satchel but cannot select it. Did you ever find a solution, and if so, can you tell me how you selected it (i.e. what keys do you use to do it). This game makes me feel stupid!

Xavier_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Xavier_12
Member since 2005 • 824 Posts
The problem is after you select the satchel from the quick menu (click mouse wheel) there is an icon that is the exact icon you use when you open/close doors in the game. If you click the mouse wheel again (like you would if you were opening a door) your character will move and not drop the satchel. I recall just walking away with the open door icon up after you click the mouse wheel to set the charge but you might want to double check that.
I-WoKeN-I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 I-WoKeN-I
Member since 2009 • 147 Posts

4, left mouse click hold it untill the progress bar completes ang wait 30 seconds and go go go