Idea for a RTS game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

homer816

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 homer816
Member since 2010 • 34 Posts

I was thinking what kind of RTS i would like to play, and i thought about a game where you start with a small empire and end up with a big one. It would kinda look like the Total War series but, more content involved. I thought that you would be able to see your city just by zooming into it. You would be able to place your guards wherever you want in the city, renovate markets regularly, you know take care of the city.

I also had the idea of being able to advance eras into new ones just like the Civilization series. You would be able to play nearly all nations and empire in the era that you currently are (you know being able to play as roman empire in medieval era etc).

That's pretty much what i had in mind but i wonder if someone could answer me. Are there any games out there like that? If anyone can answer me, please do. Thanks:)

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

Needs more focus, you just want everything.

homer816

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By homer816
Member since 2010 • 34 Posts

At least one era. (what else xD)

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@homer816 said:

I was thinking what kind of RTS i would like to play, and i thought about a game where you start with a small empire and end up with a big one. It would kinda look like the Total War series but, more content involved. I thought that you would be able to see your city just by zooming into it. You would be able to place your guards wherever you want in the city, renovate markets regularly, you know take care of the city.

I also had the idea of being able to advance eras into new ones just like the Civilization series. You would be able to play nearly all nations and empire in the era that you currently are (you know being able to play as roman empire in medieval era etc).

That's pretty much what i had in mind but i wonder if someone could answer me. Are there any games out there like that? If anyone can answer me, please do. Thanks:)

Must point that you've got a request of a game mixed with Stronghold and Rise of Nations there.