I invite all of you to play LoL!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EdinsonC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EdinsonC
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I doubt you don't know what LoL is, but if you don't:

If you don't know what LoL is, it stands for League of Legends, a MOBA or Massively Online Battle Arena by the video game publishing company RIOT games. It's really fun and you need to strategize to beat the enemies. There are over a hundred different characters you can play as, and the best part i like the most about this game is that it's FREE and it doesn't do what most F2P games now a days do--advertise they are F2P but once you play you find out that those who don't cash in big are just fish food for those who do. The game is pretty balanced and fair.

If you have never played it, and would like to try it, or you played it before but need to or wish to start over with a new account please use this link below:

Moderator edit: Link removed

It is a referral and i will get in-game currency for you using it. Do me the favor please. If you wanna play online with me just to play or so i can teach you just add me: zCallMeGod -- Once you've made the account and downloaded the game; I will help you out no problem.

Thanks!

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@edinsonc said:

I doubt you don't know what LoL is, but if you don't:

If you don't know what LoL is, it stands for League of Legends, a MOBA or Massively Online Battle Arena by the video game publishing company RIOT games. It's really fun and you need to strategize to beat the enemies. There are over a hundred different characters you can play as, and the best part i like the most about this game is that it's FREE and it doesn't do what most F2P games now a days do--advertise they are F2P but once you play you find out that those who don't cash in big are just fish food for those who do. The game is pretty balanced and fair.

If you have never played it, and would like to try it, or you played it before but need to or wish to start over with a new account please use this link below:

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=54a0616f2298e398647305

It is a referral and i will get in-game currency for you using it. Do me the favor please. If you wanna play online with me just to play or so i can teach you just add me: zCallMeGod -- Once you've made the account and downloaded the game; I will help you out no problem.

Thanks!

Nah, I'm in the beta for Heroes of the Storm and it's much better than LoL for me.

It takes away all that annoying "choose from a thousand items to buy" and just concentrates on the player having fun.

EdinsonC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 EdinsonC
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@FelipeInside: all the items in LoL is one the best aspects of the game. Some items work best with some Champs than others, if you learn which items to use with the right champs, you might possibly have an advantage vs an enemy who doesn't know how to equip themselves adequately--that's common sense warfare tactics; you got to have the right gear for the right fights.

I've never played Heroes of the Storm, I'll check it out though.

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts

Too busy playing Dota 2

-wildflower-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 -wildflower-
Member since 2003 • 2997 Posts

Nice referral spam.

Is it now okay to spam this board?

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6  Edited By harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

Locking this. Don't spam referral links.