I am just going to keep playing the SupCom demo.. why actually buy the full vers

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for wookieeassassin
wookieeassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wookieeassassin
Member since 2006 • 1678 Posts
The SupCom demo is big enough that I haven't even played anything other than the skirmish.  I don't think I am going to buy SupCom for awhile.  I am just going to keep playing the demo.
Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts
The demo has only one side and one tech level.  You are missing ALOT by not playing the full game.  Seriously.....
Avatar image for SoulPsychadelic
SoulPsychadelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SoulPsychadelic
Member since 2005 • 1533 Posts

Can you play the demo online? Or just agains the AI? If not then thats one reason to get the game. A complete campaign would be another with all 3 factions I might add. Oh, and like 40 maps as opposed to what was it 2 would also warrant buying a retail version. Oh not to mention user made stuff just for jolly.

Harpy170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Harpy170
Member since 2007 • 33 Posts
Yeah man, multiplayer is where its at.  You're going to get sick of it pretty soon without something to change it up like playing online, but to each his own if you're enjoying it.
Avatar image for SoulPsychadelic
SoulPsychadelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SoulPsychadelic
Member since 2005 • 1533 Posts
I was dissapointed with the skirmish ai, not as good as they said it would be. I was knocking around the ai left and right within a flucking day. lame. And I genrally suck at RTS games or games in general.
Makari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Makari
Member since 2003 • 15250 Posts
The demo has only one side and one tech level. You are missing ALOT by not playing the full game. Seriously.....Johnny_Rock
If you were in the open beta, you could dump in the units.scd file and play as any of the 3 sides with all of their units/tech. but the stock skirmish map had all the tech opened up for your Cybran forces, in any case.
_KwispY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 _KwispY
Member since 2005 • 549 Posts
your not missing much, i personally didnt think the game lived up to hype
BloodMist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 BloodMist
Member since 2002 • 32920 Posts
For a demo i can see how it would last you awhile.Hell i didn't get the full version of RTCW for months, because i was just playing the multiplayer demo, with the beach map, which oddly enough is the best map in the game.