hunter's trophy 2 how to change language

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DannyDopamine8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DannyDopamine8
Member since 2014 • 33 Posts

To change the language in the PC version of hunter's trophy 2 you have to edit a config file. (you can also change wideness of vision FOV by pressing ctrl+f and searching document for the words fov, change it from 50 to 70 or whatever you like it makes it much better and no more tunnel vision)

You have to go wherever you have the game installed (for me it is installed through the desura app C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\hunters-trophy-2)

When inside the game directory open a folder named Common than open a folder named Settings, than you should see a file called settings.cfg

Drag that file onto Wordpad and Press CTRL+F to search the document for a line called LanguagePC

It should be labeled

LanguagePC = "FR"

change it to

LanguagePC = "EN"

when you are done save the document and you are good to go

If you want to change it to a different language other than english, other supported languages are "EN", "FR", "GE", "IT", "SP"

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Cool beans.

DannyDopamine8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DannyDopamine8

Yeah this game is for sale for 30 cents on groupees.com so i bought it with a bundle of other games for a dollar. Unfortunately it started in french so it took me a while to figure out how to change it. Turns out there was nowhere else on the internet instructing you how to change it. And i figured a lot of people would be buying that bundle and wondering how. So i figured i would tell others how

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@dannydopamine8 said:

To change the language in the PC version of hunter's trophy 2 you have to edit a config file.

You have to go wherever you have the game installed (for me it is installed through the desura app C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\hunters-trophy-2)

When inside the game directory open a folder named Common than open a folder named Settings, than you should see a file called settings.cfg

Drag that file onto Wordpad and Press CTRL+F to search the document for a line called LanguagePC

It should be labeled

LanguagePC = "FR"

change it to

LanguagePC = "EN"

when you are done save the document and you are good to go

If you want to change it to a different language other than english, other supported languages are "EN", "FR", "GE", "IT", "SP"

@dannydopamine8 said:

Yeah this game is for sale for 30 cents on groupees.com so i bought it with a bundle of other games for a dollar. Unfortunately it started in french so it took me a while to figure out how to change it. Turns out there was nowhere else on the internet instructing you how to change it. And i figured a lot of people would be buying that bundle and wondering how. So i figured i would tell others how

DannyDopamine8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DannyDopamine8

this is the first topic i've ever made. do you even know what spam means?

To me someone like you who posts just for the sake of posting (6k posts where you chime in for no reason at all) fits the bill of spam much more than me trying to help people fix their game. And if you are somehow trying to insist i am advertising a product just think about it.. Its a damn dollar. I could give a rats ass about groupees or the sales quota of this bargain bin game. And if i were here to advertise a game wouldn't i put it in the first post?

Thanks for your input tho it really helped the topic out a lot. At least now you are well on your way to 7,000 posts, that should be a real highlight on any future resume you turn in to mcdonalds

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@dannydopamine8 said:

what do you mean?

Means you created an account JUST to explain how to solve a problem in game and you publish it's price and the site you can get it from.

DannyDopamine8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DannyDopamine8

Go away troll