Huge backlog, cant bring myself to start any of my games...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cryfreedom66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 cryfreedom66
Member since 2005 • 654 Posts

Maybe im burnt out, but I have so many games and just cant decide what to play. My son is asleep and ive got the whole night to game...but which game to play..
Im gonna list games I have yet to beat and get opinions on which should take priority...

Far cry 4, Dying light, Advanced warfare, Shadow of Mordor, Darksiders 2, Dragon age inquisition, AssCreed Unity, Remember Me, Spec ops the line...

Which one deserves my attention the most?

topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts

I would go with Advanced Warfare's campaign just because it'll be the smallest time investment out of those options.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@topgunmv: I agree. When I feel overwhelmed like this I find it's best to go after the low hanging fruit. If you start DA:I it will be a long time before you make a dent in your backlog (unless you're one of those people that games incessantly and 100 hours is no problem - but if you were then I doubt that you would be asking the question that you did :-p)

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

I'd have a big backlog too if it didn't have any good games in it.

I'd play advanced warfare first.

Old_Gooseberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#5 Old_Gooseberry
Member since 2002 • 3958 Posts

i hated remember me. you should just delete that garbage and spend time doing something else.

I got a huge backlog of games also, pretty much im not buying any games this year at all unless they are beyond exceptional.

Gladestone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Gladestone1
Member since 2004 • 5695 Posts

Ive got the bigger problem have so many pc games i get like what should i play..Than decide not to play any thing an play a cell phone game..Simcity got me so addictive over 2 months now hahaha..Im still playing farcry, Dragon age is great i thought once you get past the first few hours an figure out what to do..Shadow of mordor is fun for awhile but gets old...Assassins creed im burnt out on plus ive heard its not great...Not into games like dying light but to each there own in the world of pc gaming

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

You guys sound like me at times lol. I got so many shrink rapped games and never started ones on Steam or Origin... Plus unused humble bundle codes. I avoid using Steam so I haven't bought a game for over 6 months. Only pre-ordered GTA V.

I too was playing a lil free game for hours on end (Fat Princes Piece of Cake). But I've been getting that under control.

I got FC4 free and Unity... I like FC4 a lot. Unity is meh.

These days I rather have friends or family come over and play my collection for me. Been gaming to long I guess.

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#9 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts

Out of that list, remember to play Remember Me last, if not ever.

Avatar image for deactivated-5938196c2bbcb
deactivated-5938196c2bbcb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 deactivated-5938196c2bbcb
Member since 2013 • 344 Posts

@Truth_Hurts_U So, you have some unused Humble Bundle Keys? May I ask, what sort of games you could get with those keys?

Gammit10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 119

User Lists: 2

#11 Gammit10
Member since 2004 • 2397 Posts

Sometimes what helps me is if I uninstall all but one of each genre, and then pick from whats left. If you do that long enough, you may feel back on track. If you don't want to play any of those, ask yourself what you wished you had picked instead, even if that includes more than one game.