Chillock117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Chillock117
Member since 2014 • 71 Posts

Seriously I've been tearing my hair out over this stupid thing, the bloody game won't save for some reason. I get to the save menu and it says to hit space bar to save and I hit it but when I backed out to the menu there was no option to load the game. WTF. Has anyone else had this problem or am I doing it wrong.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

mine seemed to save fine try using a 360 controller thats what works for me

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

Run as admin before you start the game.

Chillock117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chillock117
Member since 2014 • 71 Posts

@Bikouchu35 said:

Hot damn, that did the trick. I also had to run it under vista pack 2 for some reason to get it to work in windows 8.1. But thanks man, I didn't think of that. Now I can actually play the game without losing my progress. And they really need to get mouse controls for the menu, I mean Jesus, you'd think that they would at least have that in the game.

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

@chillock117 said:

@Bikouchu35 said:

Hot damn, that did the trick. I also had to run it under vista pack 2 for some reason to get it to work in windows 8.1. But thanks man, I didn't think of that. Now I can actually play the game without losing my progress. And they really need to get mouse controls for the menu, I mean Jesus, you'd think that they would at least have that in the game.

Np. It is a port so there would be some drawbacks. Tank play is bad on the mouse, it may have to do with refresh rates I'm not sure, but point the tank in the direction you would want to move so you won't get stuck wasting a move.