how to fix sound bug on win8??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dennierr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dennierr
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

hey guys ive got a little problem. everytime I go into a game thats pretty hard to run I get massive sound bugs its kinda that the sound is slowed down and its all cracky. these sound bugs apeared wen I started overclocking my pc and increasing my cpu voltage. im thinking that that might have something to do with the sound bugs but i dont know for sure. but the hard to run games (for my pc) were released on the same time so I dont know what the problem is so can you guys help me out ??

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

Need a little more info then what you've given. Currently all we know is you have a sound problem and have overclocked your CPU and it's voltage.

dennierr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dennierr

@ribstaylor1: uum ive ok my pc specs : amd fx 6350 six core, evga gtx 650ti BOOST (I know its old and im getting a new one) my motherboard is asrock 970 pro3 r2. my powersupply is the ms-tech 650val so 650 watt and ive got a total of 8gb memory. that should be enough info if you want more just tell it

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ribstaylor1

K i'll look into it post back with what I find. First thing you should do though is update your motherboards bios, then all your drivers.

joseph_mach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By joseph_mach
Member since 2003 • 3898 Posts

Yup. Updating your drivers could do the trick. Also, you can reset your bios to it's default/optimal/safe settings to see if that corrects the issue as well.

dennierr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dennierr

ok thnx guys but where do i update it from from the internet or my cd's of my motherboard ??

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ribstaylor1

Internet never use the CD's given to you with the hardware for drivers. They generally are version 1.0. Bios will most likely return you to stock clocks and voltages. If that fixes the issue try the overclock again, and if the same issue persists your mobo can't handle the extra juice being pumped through it leading to your on board audio screwing up. Everything you need for bios and drivers should specifically come from the manufacturers websites for each piece of hardware.

dennierr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dennierr

@ribstaylor1: hey man thnx a lot and ill try that ill tell you what the results are again thnx a lot guys

dennierr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dennierr

hey guys ive updated my audio drivers and it works better but i still have bugs on far cry 4. Ive downloaded the driver via asrock.com but i still have probs so what do i do now???