How do I change graphics (Arkham City)?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

Can someone please help me change the graphical options in Arkham City? I cannot find it and I have tried googling it. Thanks.

#2 Posted by PcGamingRig (7139 posts) -

you have to run it via the launcher (not the standard .exe) and click the settings button.

#3 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

you have to run it via the launcher (not the standard .exe) and click the settings button.

PcGamingRig

I cannot find it! :P

I am on Origin if that changes anything. I don't see the launcher in the binaries folder :?

#4 Posted by PcGamingRig (7139 posts) -

[QUOTE="PcGamingRig"]

NaveedLife

I am on Origin if that changes anything. I don't see the launcher in the binaries folder :?

Hmmm, not sure about Origin, I have it on Steam.

On steam it is in the binaries folder and it is called bmlauncher.exe

#5 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

[QUOTE="PcGamingRig"]

PcGamingRig

Hmmm, not sure about Origin, I have it on Steam.

On steam it is in the binaries folder and it is called bmlauncher.exe

This. I have Arkham City on Origin, and it's in the binaries folder. Bmlauncher.exe 9.198KB. Here's the directory:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Batman Arkham City\Binaries\Win32

(I put mine in D: but yours will be wherever you installed it of course). Having the game on Origin doesn't change anything. Arkham Asylum is the same way and my version isn't on Steam or Origin.

#6 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

I found it guys, thank you for the help! Turns out DX11 is a pain to run, so I turned it off cause I want 60 FPS with everything maxed (4XAA). Can anyone comment on just how effective DX11 is in this game?