Hitman Absolution vs Far Cry 3...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by nooblet69 (5162 posts) -

So which one are you guys anticipating most between these two ? Personally I can't wait for both but am a bit more excited for Far Cry 3. The world looks so amazing and it reminds me a lot of Far Cry 1.

#2 Posted by Jacanuk (4574 posts) -

So which one are you guys anticipating most between these two ? Personally I can't wait for both but am a bit more excited for Far Cry 3. The world looks so amazing and it reminds me a lot of Far Cry 1.

nooblet69
100% Hitman Far Cry 3 looks good, but its nothing compared to Hitman, its been to long since there has been a Hitman game so i am going for that one 100% and probably renting Far Cry 3
#3 Posted by Treflis (11558 posts) -
Hitman Absolution without a doubt. Far Cry 3 I might get, might because I have thrust issues with Ubisoft, but Hitman Absolution I was stocked for when I heard it was coming.
#4 Posted by FelipeInside (25585 posts) -

Getting BOTH !!!

Very scared for both though cause I hated Far Cry 2, and I didn't like the last Hitman as much as the past ones.

#5 Posted by C2N2 (759 posts) -

I really hope Hitman rocks out with its c-ck out in sales... I really love that franchise and if this one does poorly it will all but kill the series...

#6 Posted by GamingVengeance (1854 posts) -
Hitman
#7 Posted by kozzy1234 (35263 posts) -

Hitman by a long long shot

#8 Posted by nutcrackr (12607 posts) -
I remain skeptical of FC3 because of the second game but I'll be getting both. Hitman has continued to impress and the sniper challenge has given me high hopes for the real deal.
#9 Posted by bonafidetk (3820 posts) -
I will get both but Im looking forward to Hitman a lot more. Im a little skeptical about FC3. I hope it turns out to be good, previews cant really be trusted these days.
#10 Posted by SouL-Tak3R (4024 posts) -

It is close, I want both quite a bit....but I have to go with Hitman on this one. The game looks and I'm sure will be amazing.

#11 Posted by BattleSpectre (6143 posts) -

Comeon this is too easy baby, Far Cry 3 all day everyday ;)

..I..still want Hitman though

#12 Posted by Postmortem123 (7693 posts) -

Just get both.

#13 Posted by jhonMalcovich (4767 posts) -

As I already bought Dishonored, that game will satisfy my stealth killing needs for quite long. I would go for Far Cry if the developpers honor their promisses delivering an open world NOT-COD shooter on a tropical island with gorgeous graphicsa and a good story. But later on I will buy Hitman too. I just can´t play all games at once. Need to to prioritize things a little.

#14 Posted by SPYDER0416 (16736 posts) -

Its not even close, Far Cry 3 looks just amazing, but Hitman looks great too.

They aren't even similar games so this is an odd comparison.

#15 Posted by zyphyr2k12 (272 posts) -

I decided to go with Hitman, I have such fond memories of the first 2 Hitman games and to be honest I've never gotten into Far Cry games. I'd get both and give FC3 a try but I dunno. Just have too much to play already.